Reinmoon

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Kirak, Dec 27, 2009.

Dec 27, 2009

Reinmoon by Kirak at 6:55 PM (1,442 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Kirak
    OP

Newcomer Kirak Newbie

United States
    Can the Supercard Lite run Reinmoon? I've loaded it, But... It's A .NDS file... Do I have to load it from a Slot 1? (Like Superkey) Because.. If so.... How do I load the NDS Save if the Superkey is in Slot 1?

2. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    Flash your DS with FlashMe and then you can throw away your Superkey (or donate it to me)/
    After you flash, you don't need the Superkey anymore and you should be able to run Reinmoon.
    It might be possible to just swap, but I haven't ever used a Slot-2 in DS mode (or used Reinmoon) so I wouldn't really know.
    Of course, if you had a Slot-1 flashcard (not a Superkey/PassMe/PassCard/etc), you could use Rudolph's backup tool to copy/restore your save.

Reinmoon is old though, keep that in mind.

3. Kirak
    OP

Newcomer Kirak Newbie

United States
    Well.... I don't actually HAVE a Superkey, I use the DS One in whatever mode it is for that.

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    You have a SuperCard DS One? In that case, what you need to do is this: DLDI patch either ReinMoon or Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool Slot 2 (I have used the later and can recommend it, have not tried the former) with the DLDI patch for the SuperCard Lite, and then use No-Auto Patch on it (this removes the DLDI section of the .NDS, so that auto-patching loaders will not re-patch it). After this, put it on your SuperCard DS One. Insert both cards into the DS, and use the DS One to launch the app. Once it is loaded, you can remove the DS One from Slot One, and replace it with the game card you wish to backup. Then perform the backup. The save will be dumped to the SuperCard Lite. Once you're done, turn off the DS and you will have the save dumped on the Micro SD card in the SC Lite.

EDIT: You can find No-Auto Patch here : http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php?ti...DI_No-AutoPatch. BTW, if there are any external files needed by the program you choose, these should be placed on the SC Lite, not the SC One.