Hardware register myself to the internet

Luigi324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i tried to register my friend using friend codes, i pressed "internet" on register a friend and it says im not registard to the internet how can i do that i have no idea....

D

Deleted_171835

Keep trying, it'll connect eventually. The same thing happens to me. If it still doesn't work, exit the friend list and boot it up again until it shows you as online.

Also, wrong section.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum.. Have you already created the 3DS account and all those settings?
Also, just in case, the internet part is to add friend codes for people that aren't close to you at the moment, whereas the other option is to add people via the wireless localy (for example for someone in another town you use internet for someone next to you atm you use the local thingy).

Maybe you're not connected to the internet or like I said before, you still haven't set up your 3DS... It's really hard to say for me.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It helps when you read the manual, you know. Anyways, you can only register FC when you're online, and for you to be online, you must have a wifi access point set up properly on your 3DS. So go setup a wifi access point, go set up the access point on your 3DS, then go back to the FC app and wait for it to go online (your Mii profile will go orange instead of just gray), then try adding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes