BigX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Looking for some hints to Heatseeker I stumbled over an odd thing.
I am kinda stuck at the last level and tried to get some hints as how to best solve that level.
Then I found out there are savegames available to that game. I am no friend of such and always play the games to the end on my own.
Well a lot of frustrating sessions Heatseeker later I also saw a video about that experimental plane firing an A-Bomb...well that was kind of cool an I would like to test that too on some level.
Bad thing is you need to complete the last levels bonus missions on "pilot" and "ace" to unlock both.

So the easy way would be to download a save state with all the planes and weapon packs unlocked...I was still thinking of it, but that would be the "easy way" (voices told me...."come to the dark side luke....erm Jan")
In the end I gave in and downloaded a save state for my PAL wii.
To my surprise, when I backed up my save state and tried to copy that dl save state for heatseeker, I got the message to at least play that game once, before copying that game.
My Save Folder was named "RHSX", while the DLed Save's name was "RHSP"

This is what you could find about the Regions on Wiisave:
RZDE means:
R = Wii
Z for Zelda
D for Zelda
E = English
The 4th character (RZDE) is a region identifier (see below).

Region Identifiers
E - USA
J - Japan
P - PAL Region

So what's that "X" Region?
are there such "regions" for other games?

thank you and kind regards
Jan

Renjida

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, X just means : Replace X by your own region. It's like in math with the unknowns.
That's all, I don't think there're more than 3 regions, PAL is for Europe, Africa, Australia, South America; NTSC-U for North America; NTSC-J for Japan, China, Korea an many asian countries.

BigX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As I wrote, I have some saves with "X" as delimeter for my region.
So there is definetely something going on with that X-Region.
I just browsed my Saves and noticed I also got "RMVX" wich is for Medal of honor vanguard (which I originally own too)
"RNPX" - need for speed (I borrowed once from a friend and also tried as backup once or twice.
All my other saves are correctly P or E ended.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Alternate PAL region saves. If the game is released in different languages on different discs (like there's one English/French/German disc and one Italian/Spanish/Netherlands disc) you get that. I believe a Y "region" also exists.

BigX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
anyway, I bit the sour apple (german saying for biting the bullet) and unlocked all the levels for my X-Region.
I uploaded the savefile in case anybody wants to get it too....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol