Homebrew Region free on 10.5

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It is, but it will boot game in sysnan and from there I cant play online because my sysnand is on 9.2

D

Deleted User

If you're using rxTools you don't need to use the Region Free launcher.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Which homebrew can I install on 10.5 emunand? My browserhax crashes everytime when i'm trying to enter it, also menuhax always boots in sysnand.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Which homebrew can I install on 10.5 emunand? My browserhax crashes everytime when i'm trying to enter it, also menuhax always boots in sysnand.
You can install the hb launcher cia some posts above, or try adding random get parameters to the browserhax's url (if you don't know what this means, just add ?random at the end of the url)

Last edited by Arubaro,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I managed to install HBL as a cia, but region free app still launch my game on sysnand and requests update system to play online

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to install HBL as a cia, but region free app still launch my game on sysnand and requests update system to play online
If you are opening the HBL Loader CIA from your EmuNAND home menu, and said EmuNAND is on 10.5, it's impossible for it to ask to update the system.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well it did. I've installed cia over H&S app to my emunand and launched it from there. I can't launch it from sysnand becuse I don't have installed HBL cia there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1