Hacking region free backup loading disk channel

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
CIJC said:
nutta_nic said:
CIJC said:
why not just use starfall's region free setting?

90% sure it stops working with cioscorp, but preloader is better brick protection either way

Well you better start believing that other 10%

starfall works perfectly! im using it to play rock band 2 ntsc on my pal wii! and its 30000X easier than this.

preloader is riskier, because it edits the sysmenu.

USE STARFALL PEOPLE.

that is all
biggrin.gif

I think there is a lot of jumping to conclusions here without proper testing. Starfall and Preloader perform in exactly the same way as far as loading out of region games are concerned (In the disc channel) I have tested the both now and appear to be no different.(If anyone with more knowledge than I can confirm this) Please back up your conclusions with facts.

But do out of region games work with Starfall in disc channel? (How many others have you tried? Is it patched? We need some details please)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
some games are dependant of the language and video mode others are not this is why some work these are 2 features that starfall/preloader lacks.

anygame that black screens will boot if you use region changer and swap the systems video mode and language if needed only these 2 settings need changing.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
Wiisel said:
some games are dependant of the language and video mode others are not this is why some work these are 2 features that starfall/preloader lacks.

anygame that black screens will boot if you use region changer and swap the systems video mode and language if needed only these 2 settings need changing.

Thanks for your explanation Wiisel!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night