Hacking Region change important question.

Kyzuth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did read the guide and it does says that NNID and eshop wont work, what i got from that is After changing my JPN N3DS region to US region, i know eshop wont work, i got that part, BUT in the guide it says NNID wont work? does he mean that after the change IM able to create a new NNID in US region but it wont work with eshop? or does he mean i wont be able to create a new NNID at all? I need to know because the whole reason i got this N3ds is to play MonsterHunter online and that would suck lol thank you.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did read the guide and it does says that NNID and eshop wont work, what i got from that is After changing my JPN N3DS region to US region, i know eshop wont work, i got that part, BUT in the guide it says NNID wont work? does he mean that after the change IM able to create a new NNID in US region but it wont work with eshop? or does he mean i wont be able to create a new NNID at all? I need to know because the whole reason i got this N3ds is to play MonsterHunter online and that would suck lol thank you.
Why did you buy a Japanese console to play US games? Luma supports region free. Anyway the answer is no.

From the guide.... "After this process, only New 3DSs which have never accessed the eShop before and any Old 3DSs will be able to access the eShop after creating a new NNID on their new region. Region changed New 3DSs that have already accessed the eShop on their original region cannot create a new NNID and access the eShop on their new region!"

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1