Reggie Fils-Aimé on NX "For us it's not about the specs"

When Reggie, the president of Nintendo of America, was asked yesterday about how he felt the NX stacks up against the new Xbox and Playstation consoles, he responded in an expected (but still disappointing) way.

Reggie said:
"You know for us, it’s not about specs, it’s not about teraflops, it’s not about the horsepower of a particular system. For us it’s about content. Nintendo is a content focused company. We create entertainment that makes people smile so for us, we’re focused on bringing our best entertainment to the Wii U as well as the NX in the future.

For us whatever Microsoft and Sony are doing in terms of talking about new systems, that’s for them to fight out in that red ocean. For us, we want to make sure we're bringing our best content forward and right now the reaction to Zelda has been more than we could have ever imagined."

I'm sure that we at the 'temp have a lot to say about this statement. Let us know your opinions below!

:arrow: Source: Bloomberg.com

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
"NX Virtual Console"? What would that be?
Don't listen to @Roxe__ (no offense), Virtual Console is a service that enables users to purchase classic games for download. It is currently available on the Wii, 3DS and Wii U, and if the NX launches we could possibly get one on the NX as well.

Last edited by CatmanFan,

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well I think Nintendo is just being nintendo. but it's kinda true though, most of nintendo games really emphasize on user experience. you don't really need incredibly powerful graphics for mario games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)