Regarding Offlinelist

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by juggernaut911, Jun 21, 2011.

Jun 21, 2011

Regarding Offlinelist by juggernaut911 at 2:57 AM (747 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. juggernaut911
    OP

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    So I'm getting back in the scene and I'm using Offline List as my naming tool.

The problem is that when I add a rom (.NDS file to be specific) it drops that game into a zip file and only renames that zip file. Is there a way to make it just rename the .nds file without compressing it? I'm losing patience at an alarming rate.

Or if anyone has any other suggestion for a tool. Rominator is sadly dead (and buggy). Rtoolds is worth a shot.

Please and thank you!
    It's good to be back.

2. Masked Ranger

Member Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    Try NdsCRC with the compression setting down to "store". That *might* just keep the .nds files as .nds and not compress them into .zips.

3. juggernaut911
    OP

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    Sadly, that didn't work. It just puts it in a zip that is hardly bigger than the original.

I solved the issue though. Use the old version of Rominator, manually update the database, and rename your roms. Then plug the roms into Rtoolds to manage them with the devince. Screw offline list