Thank you for the info
smile.gif
but i had a feeling to good to be true

bea123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just caught my son with my card buying this and it has charged my account twice already does anyone know what i can do about this ! Besides cancel the card (already done)

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
bea123 said:
I just caught my son with my card buying this and it has charged my account twice already does anyone know what i can do about this ! Besides cancel the card (already done)
I'd start by beating the kid senseless, making him work for that $40 he just "stole" and grounding him until he's 21
wink.gif

Can't your CC company refund it, it clearly looks like a fraudulent company?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how a Wii is only $249.99, and they are selling it for $19.99, and it say's your saving $300.00, lol...

That's just scammer math there! LOVE IT!

Here's the email address, and more, for the website owner for those who got scammed :

[email protected]
Refurbished Wiis
Steve Haynes
5327 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle
Washington,98107
US
Tel. +1.707.955.0517

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol wow, on here,

http://www.prowler-pro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=466 (Post before)

The guy gives a very detailed description about it. And it says one of the companies are located at:

Consoles4Less
4771 Bayou Blvd
Pensacola, Florida 32504
United States

Go look that up in Google maps and see what surprise you'll get.

If you're to lazy to look it up on Google maps here's a screenshot of it:

344xzyr.jpg

Lmao, "Ups store"

EDIT: When I switched to "Satellite" mode, this came up. Shows a better image.

34eu5js.jpg

Here's a more detailed zoomed out look of the building.

10prfq0.jpg

Idk, that place looks pretty busy. Don't see any UPS trucks though...

Please ignore the ImgBurn. Lol

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its pitiful but their primary audience are kids age 13-16 because they have absolutely no sense of scams and they all think their parents are too cheap to get them one. Unfortunately the kids simply don't understand.

This is why these websites like 'prizerebel' and 'gaminglagoon' do so well is because kids will sign up for them.

I would call your credit card company and report your card as stolen because it is.

bea123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy some of you need to get a grip all I was asking for was some help. Obviously your parents did real well with you if your reply is to boil his feet!

p0wwww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Que pasa??? Yeah my friend got one, but he might be kidding. Everyone is like this is a fucking scam blah blah blah well try it and post proof, rather than saying it's too good to be true and crap, with no backing for it. My friend ordered a ps3 and got it like a month later. For 35. I ordered my wii like a few days behind him and it already says processed. I will post more info later and screenshots. Oh and I just bought a 20 dollar visa card and it works fine. no double charges or anything spent that I didn't confirm. In fact you can't double charge because it comes up with an error saying there are two. They would be cheating themselves because it says one per customer. The only way you could 'maybe' get charged twice is if you hit submit and then it takes forever to load so u press it 30 more times and you come up with 600 dollars or some crap like that. If you don't want to wait on people to try it and people aren't being factual, just theoretical then go out and do it yourself. buy a simon card.

IrishMorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, I ordered one to see if it was legit, and I haven't got it, can't get ahold of anybody there, and they won't answer my e-mails. Anybody know what I can do about it?

Rosie956777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got two of the 19.99 wii with free shiping the only thing they lied about is the time it takes to get them it took me about a month and when you buy it they give you a real tracking number which takes a couple of days to post on the tracking icon but they are for real and they only allow you to get one but if you wait until the tracking info comes up on the first one then you can go back in and get the second one and they come with a one year warranty believe me i am 45 yrs old and my kids are elated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E