Hacking Reduce size of a wii image?

Gitaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, but I thought more release are using winrar too. I really hope they will start compressing all the reelases......

Gitaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, it seems that they were able to get spyro down to 2.36 gigs with rar? But how come every other release are still stuck at 4+ gigs with rar. I dont think they are all that big.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, but I thought more release are using winrar too. I really hope they will start compressing all the reelases......

Hmmm...not sure where you get em from but it's scene standard that they come winRAR'ed.

How's this for surety, I'm sure that you've never "gotten em" from anywhere if you're not aware that their level of compression has been null until now.

It hasn't been null. It just hasn't been as drastic. Some things compress better than others. What are you new at this?

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesnt look like many one has made a way of packing wii roms yet

Its very annoying, as u can tell alot of games would be sub 1GB (much like most xbox games)

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol noobness
tongue.gif

every game has different rar'd sizes BECAUSE there are different files BECAUSE it's a diffferentttt gaaaaaaaaameeeeeeee ><
some have bigass audio and movies that don't compress well etc.
and start buyin yer games >

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fuck all you pieces of shit. I'm sure every single Wii game up until now has had absolutely no buffering with empty data...just used every single byte with valuable shit. Except Spyro. Couldn't have anything to do with finding a way to recognize the bunk data as repeating and therefore infinitely compressible data. Since I'm such a noob that's why I don't realize that every single Wii game except this one is completely full of multimedia in order to make it so great and infinitely replayable and enjoyable.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Keep it civil. Impart your wisdom, such as it is, without resorting to name calling. Someone might benefit from what you know, but they can't benefit from a post I'm forced to delete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls