Canada
KingVamp said:
... Where the poll?
tongue.gif

Shit.
Is it possible for a mod to add one
tongue.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not see why anyone would want to have eternal life.. That would be the worst burden to have, ever. Haven't any of you guys read Tuck Everlasting? What would the point be of living forever, if one cannot enjoy it?

That being said, I would choose neither pills. If I had to, I guess the red pill. The brightest candle lasts only half as long..

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
` regret . said:
KingVamp said:
... Where the poll?
tongue.gif

Shit.
Is it possible for a mod to add one
tongue.gif

Can't edit it in?
QUOTE(Nin10doFan @ Mar 5 2010, 08:05 PM)
I do not see why anyone would want to have eternal life.. That would be the worst burden to have, ever. Haven't any of you guys read Tuck Everlasting? What would the point be of living forever, if one cannot enjoy it?

That being said, I would choose neither pills. If I had to, I guess the red pill. The brightest candle lasts only half as long..
Non-lit one last forever.
tongue.gif

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blue pill i'd learn to time travel back to when i was forced to choose and drag him into a reapeating time loop where is is severely beaten to within an inch of his life by the mask holding a grandfather clock, it will happen over and over never stopping and he will never age or die.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I would choose the red pill. We all die eventually, so it doesn't matter when to me, as long as I get to do everything I've always wanted to.

And on the subject of the blue pill and immortality, watch The Green Mile. It's such a good movie, and the story kind of centers around the idea that there will be bad things in your life that you can't stop from happening, and only when you die is everything okay.

` regret .

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
I would take the red pill and WANT to live forever.

You may want to re-read that paragraph. >_>

Original PostYou WILL NOT achieve immortality/know the meaning of life/time travel/control your existence/you will not spontaneously grow wings, gain invisibility, X-ray vision etc/ know what happens when you die/ Infinite wishes.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Red pill so i gain the power of controlling probability (aka chance) so i can control anything and everything, my life expectancy, friends, love..anything

Loop-holed bitch

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So basically you're asking whether to pick from a happy, prosperous shorter life
over a forever crap/emotional life?

Lol i'd definitely would choose the Blue Pill just to see when mankind really do become extinct
what would happen to the earth and the universe/ etc and if technology will advance even faster
than it is today. So out of curiosity is what im trying to say.

But other than that I would choose the Red Pill anyday...

D

Deleted User

WildWon said:
So i can either live for half as long achieving everything or live forever achieving nothing? Neither. I'm sticking where i'm at.

Neither of the "bonuses" outweigh the "losses."
That's exactly what I thought. Also, I can't come up with a reason how I could be forced to choose one, other than being threatened that the ones I love and care about are going to get hurt. Then--and only then--I'd choose the red pill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @Xdqwerty