recovering game save

ulao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stage thing here. My animal crossing game stopped working and I figured it was an ossx firmware issue. So I decided to continue playing the game on yuzu. I wanted to use checkpoint to extract the save and I noticed every game I have ever played was listed but animal crossing. This could explain why the game does not load I guess? I have multiple backups. I have my old nintendo folder before I switched to emunan. I also have me emunand backed up. and a few DS cards layout around with old data on them. Is there some way to get this save data ?

The save folders are all hex data so I'm not sure what to copy. If I right click on the game in yuzu it goes to a save path but its empty. That same folder does not exist on my emunand. I'm not sure how to link the two up.

ulao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stage thing here. My animal crossing game stopped working and I figured it was an ossx firmware issue. So I decided to continue playing the game on yuzu. I wanted to use checkpoint to extract the save and I noticed every game I have ever played was listed but animal crossing. This could explain why the game does not load I guess? I have multiple backups. I have my old nintendo folder before I switched to emunan. I also have me emunand backed up. and a few DS cards layout around with old data on them. Is there some way to get this save data ?

The save folders are all hex data so I'm not sure what to copy. If I right click on the game in yuzu it goes to a save path but its empty. That same folder does not exist on my emunand. I'm not sure how to link the two up.
oh?

ulao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKSV found it in device but when I select animal crossing its says "new" if I clock on that it pauses for a few seconds and then does nothing. Where did it save it?

also if I save a new game in yuzu, is does not save, is this type of save not supported? Anyone happen to know.

Last edited by ulao,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN