Hacking Recommended places to buy Flach cards/carts

ssskyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somebodyyyyyyyyyyyy hellllllllllp meh!

Hi, I'm sure earlier today on GBATemp I found a list of recommended websites/online shops to buy flash cards from... but can't find it now! Could you please point me in the right direction. Thankyou.

Also, I think I've decided on the Supercard DSTWO... is it true that there are no clones of this to be wary of?

I have seen some of the Supercard DSTWO's with "EOS" added to the title, are these different in some way or just the full name of the same flash card? Thankyou.

Oh, and are there any good places within Australia to buy the flashcards from.

ssskyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thankyou. Is it true that there are no Supercard DSTWO clones to watch out for?

Can you buy them from Shoptemp or do they just list places where you can get them? Are all the places on Shoptemp reliable & reputable, can you please throw some names around of good trusted companies to deal with? Thankyou.

ssskyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oops! Scrap repeated Q about SCDS2clone, just noticed answer above! Anyone wanna list other trusted places to get flascards? Thanks.

3dsnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i go to NDS-Card.com and make an order then upgrade to DHL/UPS/EMS, which company would be the one delivering it to me in the UK and how long would it take? Would it still take at least 7 days to arrive?

http://www.nds-card.com/shippingReturns.asp

My order would fall into the second category which says.
Order between USD 39.99-99.99 will be shipped free of charge by Hong Kong Registered Air Mail (Tracking No. Available).​
Weight is less than 2KG.​
You may receive your order within 7 to 35 days.​
You can pay extra USD 18.00 or 23.00 to upgrade to DHL / UPS / EMS.

ssskyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aaaagh! New terms! New terms! What do DHL / UPS / EMS mean?

Actually, I'm gonna have a guess (don't laugh)... Is it a different type of shipping, like maybe faster or better in some way?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Aaaagh! New terms! New terms! What do DHL / UPS / EMS mean?

Actually, I'm gonna have a guess (don't laugh)... Is it a different type of shipping, like maybe faster or better in some way?
I am almost 100% that those are terms for the types of shipping. Faster (and to some extent safer depending on the one you choose etc) than the regular ones but as expected, more pricey.

3dsnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They dont accept Paypal now, only Western union which charges a £9 fee for sending the money and takes 2-5 days for the money to clear. Other places dont accept Paypal, one place only accepts payments from moneybooker.com which also takes days to upload the money to their site and then for them to send the payment.

Im in the UK. Does anyone know anywhere online that sells R4i 3DS or R4i Gold 3DS cards at a fair price and allows the option of DHL/UPS shipping? Ive got a lot of people asking me about these cards and i dont wanna have to turn round and say to them I cant get them now after telling them how good they are. And then the people Ive told have told other people and theyre wanting to find out more and its just gonna backfire on me. I dont want to use free shipping. I ordered from cheapr4i and nothing came in over a week, then they tell me their warehouse is closed during the olympics so I dont know anywhere else that ships from the UK. Im going to have to order at least 10 so thats why i dont want free shipping or even free shipping thats tracked, i want to make sure im gonna get it safely and quickly. Does anybody know anywhere?

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recommend digitopz.com,official agent,preinstalled firmware,free shipping.Maybe as you know,now 3DS firmware has been updated to V4.3.0-10,their dstwo can work well on it,i have tested,you can give it a shot,IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...