Not open for further replies.

Ray_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a new flashcart buying from shoptemp which should i get and why.

also if you could is there a better place to buy a flashcart... cheaper, shipping free etc.

EDIT: I forgot to mention i have a DSi With the new firmware

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
depends on what model ds you have, lite or DSi, and what features you want. If you just want, good rom compatibility then get the reliable acekard 2i, if you want extra power get a SC DSTWO, and if you want to go for broke so to speak get the R4 from shoptemp with wood firmware, all these options are good.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get the DSTWO if you have the money to spare. It's extremely reliable, emulation of GBA and SNES. Can play games without having to wait for a crack or anything.

Or you could spend 15 bucks and get an Acekard 2i. But it's features aren't as good as the DSTWO.

Acekard @ www.shoptemp.com

DSTWO @ www.shoptemp.com

Honestly, I'd buy it from shoptemp. If anything goes wrong, it says on the main page you get a full refund. And its the most trustworthy site I've come to find.

Ray_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i edit my post i really need to know cause im buying now

btw how long those it take fro something bought from shop temp to arrive

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It says 2-4 weeks or something. But from what I'm hearing from everybody, it takes like a week and a half.

I bought an Acekard 2i with 2gb when the site first launched. It took 10 days. And I'm in Western Canada, so it's the opposite end of the world.

Ray_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
It says 2-4 weeks or something. But from what I'm hearing from everybody, it takes like a week and a half.

I bought an Acekard 2i with 2gb when the site first launched. It took 10 days. And I'm in Western Canada, so it's the opposite end of the world.

ok im thinking off getting the DSTWO um what sd card should i get

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ray_ said:
ShadowSoldier said:

People say not to get the ones on shoptemp, but as far as I'm concerned, the one I got bundled with my Acekard 2i, I've had no problems with it. Even problems others have been having, I haven't ran into one problem. They say the higher the class number the higher read/write [one of those two] speed is. But as far as I'm concerned, it takes less than 2 seconds for my stuff to boot up. So it's up to you on how much money you're willing to spend. I have a Kingston by the way.

Ray_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Ray_ said:
ShadowSoldier said:

People say not to get the ones on shoptemp, but as far as I'm concerned, the one I got bundled with my Acekard 2i, I've had no problems with it. Even problems others have been having, I haven't ran into one problem. They say the higher the class number the higher read/write [one of those two] speed is. But as far as I'm concerned, it takes less than 2 seconds for my stuff to boot up. So it's up to you on how much money you're willing to spend. I have a Kingston by the way.
cause i have a kingston 4gb hdsc C04G Taiwan
i used on my cellphone

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ray_ said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Ray_ said:
ShadowSoldier said:

cause i have a kingston 4gb hdsc C04G Taiwan
i used on my cellphone

SDHC? That'd be just fine. Yours is a no class just like mine. And like I said, I've ran into no problems with my card at all. Hell, I haven't even had to reformat it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o