Recommend Online Game Stores?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing as Amazon isn't taking 3DS XL preorders (since they stopped selling consoles), I turned over to GameStop, got all my stuff in the cart and was ready to check out, when I suddenly spot a message elsewhere on the site: "We cannot ship to mail-forwarding services".

Well then, fuck you too. Honestly, bloody idiots like these completely destroy the whole point of mail-forwarding services. Well, I may not live in the states (or any country with a GameStop store in it), but fact is, you *are* able to send it to the mail-forwarding address I provided, like Amazon does, and let the mail-forwarding do its magic. What difference would it make to you? Bloody hell. /rage

Anyway, onto the main topic now. My last option was Play-Asia, which I already know ships to where I live for a not-too-good(-but-I-have-no-other-option) price. Well, they're selling the 3DS XL for $100 more than the suggested retail price, so that's easily crossed off the list.

I would appreciate it that you inform me if you wonderful tempers happen to know of a website that ships North American games and systems worldwide, with acceptable shipping prices. (I'm willing to pay up to $20 shipping, but the cheaper the better, obviously)
Basically a Play-Asia alternative that doesn't sell the 3DS XL for $100 more than they should. Oh, and make sure it's trusted. Thanks everyone.

Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill