Recommend me a steering wheel/pedals combo!

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by gifi4, Feb 28, 2014.

1. gifi4
    OP

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    Hey everyone, I've always been tempted to purchase a driving combo for my PC but was always afraid it wouldn't be worthwhile. Looking back, the amount of hours I've inputted into driving/racing game is quite large.

I'm just after a quality driving combo that you're able to vouch for.
    I do have a budget, however I'm more-so after quality than the price. I'll pay more now rather than go to replace it a few months with a better quality product.

Obviously this is for PC. A physical connection is preferred.
    Thanks.

2. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Logitech ones never failed me, they have a great variety of controllers.

3. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    What exactly is your budget? Unfortunately, good steering wheel controllers are (in my eyes anyways) highly expensive. For example, this Logitech one is $240. This Thrustmaster one is $75, but seems rather old. Thrustmaster does make good steering wheels, though, I would recommend searching around various sites to see if you can find a good deal on one.

4. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    I'd also recommend going Logitech, as they make good quality stuff. And one thing to keep in mind is that Logitech provides PC drivers for their PlayStation wheels, so you might look at those as an option too.