• Replies 75
  • Likes 4

MaxToTheMax

Officially Ranked 3796th.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I even have to finish Persona 3 to this point?
I have been waiting to play Persona 4 and Persona 3 is getting boring :/

There are minor connections from P3 to P4 but it has little to no impact on the P4 story. If you wanna play the Labyrinth games on 3DS, then play both and P5

(For context, I'm using PSP version, which, yeah)
That's where you fricked up. P3FES on PCSX2 with an upres is the best way to experience the story, IMO. I think P4G on Vita/PC is a better game, but I like P3 more because the story hits closer to home personally.

Last edited by MaxToTheMax, , Reason: Mentioned Q games.
D

Deleted User

OP
There are minor connections from P3 to P4 but it has little to no impact on the P4 story.

That's where you fricked up. P3FES on PCSX2 with an upres is the best way to experience the story, IMO. I think P4G on Vita/PC is a better game, but I like P3 more because the story hits closer to home personally.
My gf bought me Persona 4 some time ago, and I wanted to play it since then so, probably gonna skip Persona 3 for now and go directly to Persona 4 haha

Little Busters.
Ehhh...
ss_2fc3c034bbf31b1965e088747c037f543cf025d1.600x338.jpg

Really?

Nix_Lon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Either go with:
  • The Metal Gear Solid trilogy (MGS1/MGS2/MGS3) for a game focused in the story at a cost of very dated gameplay. (Glaring issues won't arise when you own a PS2/PS3 controller)
  • God Hand (PS2) for a stupidly fun challenging beat-em up game. Crapcom, God Hand ports when?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: