Recently softmodded my Wii, could use some help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by axnjxn, Jan 6, 2009.

1. axnjxn
    OP

Newcomer axnjxn Newbie

United States
    Ok so after following the superb instructions on this site I successfully got the gamma backup channel on my wii, yay! I immediately went to burn a game , Guitar.Hero.2.Modified.USA.Wii-iND, and it worked perfectly! I used Imgburn and a DVD+R dvd to do it. Ok so I was happy since now I know I think I've done it right. But I've tried to burn 3 games since then, and all of them just give me a black screen when I load the backup channel.
    The games are
    Guitar.Hero.I.and.80s.beta.Wii.iso , Metriod_Prime_3_Corruption[PAL][MULTI5][ESPALWii.com] and Custom Guitar Hero 3 (Rock Band Edition) - CoSmO.iso .
    Can anyone tell me how to get these to work? I just loaded the ISOs on Imgburn and clicked the burn button (which worked for the first game!)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

2. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    Ok. first you may need to force the games if they dont match your region. for rockband and guitar hero do a search there are special instructions to get them functioning.

3. axnjxn
    OP

Newcomer axnjxn Newbie

United States
    Do the games have to match my region? I thought because of Starfall that I had made my Wii region free? Sorry I don't know much about this=( also, how do i force the games to start?

4. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    In the backup loader under settings (assuming you are ntsc) select force ntsc if the game is pal. Not all games require this, and some games will not work with this. The region free is for original discs, not backups.