Hacking Recently softmodded my Wii, could use some help!

axnjxn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so after following the superb instructions on this site I successfully got the gamma backup channel on my wii, yay! I immediately went to burn a game , Guitar.Hero.2.Modified.USA.Wii-iND, and it worked perfectly! I used Imgburn and a DVD+R dvd to do it. Ok so I was happy since now I know I think I've done it right. But I've tried to burn 3 games since then, and all of them just give me a black screen when I load the backup channel.
The games are
Guitar.Hero.I.and.80s.beta.Wii.iso , Metriod_Prime_3_Corruption[PAL][MULTI5][ESPALWii.com] and Custom Guitar Hero 3 (Rock Band Edition) - CoSmO.iso .
Can anyone tell me how to get these to work? I just loaded the ISOs on Imgburn and clicked the burn button (which worked for the first game!)
Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok. first you may need to force the games if they dont match your region. for rockband and guitar hero do a search there are special instructions to get them functioning.

axnjxn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the games have to match my region? I thought because of Starfall that I had made my Wii region free? Sorry I don't know much about this=( also, how do i force the games to start?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the backup loader under settings (assuming you are ntsc) select force ntsc if the game is pal. Not all games require this, and some games will not work with this. The region free is for original discs, not backups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one