Hacking Rebuilt database by mistake

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please I really need help. I installed a repatch plugin on my PS Vita to try and get this English patch on this game to work. It like forced me to update my database. So now whenever I click any game or app it does this (in video) and reboots. When it's starting back up it usually shows the molecule symbol, henkaku and the text "this is a fully unlocked Vita" when I hold the PS button the henkaku settings option isn't there but it is from the settings menu. I can't access vita shell. I don't have access to a PC rite now but I have my phone. I don't have an official Sony memory card, just the adapter for sd2vita and a memory card. Does anyone know what I should do? Please help!!!

Attachments

• 1548280167098662268298281715501.jpg
    1548280167098662268298281715501.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 376

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I hold the PS button the henkaku settings option isn't there
There was never a henkaku settings option there.
I don't have an official Sony memory card,
Then you're screwed, you have a phat too so you don't even have an internal memory card. You could use h-encore's "Reset config.txt" if you had an actual memcard and that would probably fix this...
You have the old buggy 3.65 cfw.
Do a clean install of 3.65 fw and use h-encore
It's literally the exact same though? The only difference is the installer was more dangerous than installing h-encore from scratch. Besides, you need a memory card to uninstall & reinstall it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I did not know that