Hacking rebug 4.84.2 online multiplayer

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have slim on rebug 4.84.2
is there a way to play online multiplayer? there are threads that say you need to run psninja, psn patch...but if i lunch it how can i lunch a game then? also as im on 4.84.2 psn asks to update

so is there a way to play online multiplayer with a webman game and also spoof firmware version. please describe the process and apps i'll need..or maybe there is a guide that works in 2020...

i was sure there should be a ton of threads about it, but couldn't find one which could answer all the questions/issues I have...

Terrorize420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First you load the game you want using webman

Then i personally use the webman key combo ( i think R2 + Triangle) to disable cfw syscalls and delete history while hovering over the sign into psn option in the xmb.
but you can use psninja or what ever you like at this point

Then you sign into psn using the xmb not the in game option

some games you get banned for playing backups or modding online so do some research. Some have antiban eboots others have antiban RTE/RTM mod tools

for spoofing firmware I normally use SEN Enabler if Rebug hasn’t updated there firmware yet( only need to do it once )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1