Rearrange XMB Game List on 6.60

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Sloshy, Dec 14, 2011.

Dec 14, 2011

Rearrange XMB Game List on 6.60 by Sloshy at 10:35 PM (1,541 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Sloshy
    OP

Member Sloshy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I need a way to organize my ISOs, Homebrew, and PSN downloads on my PSP. I've tried PSPFiler and PSP Content Manager but those didn't work. I keep getting annoyed by having to scroll past the DLC files I bought to get to my games and nothing's in a logical order. I'm using 6.60 LCFW PRO on my PSP Go. Any advice?

EDIT: To be specific about PSP Content Manager, it rearranges my homebrew/DLC fine. ISOs, though, are at the bottom of the list in their original order. Anybody know how I can fix this?

ANOTHER EDIT: Solved! I just used Homebrew Sorter GUI after a bit of googling.

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Content Manager should work fine. You just have to ensure that you have the right tab open when you're organising. Failing that if you just want the ISO's at the top you could just edit their file names (add or subtract a letter) in reverse order to put them at the top of the list.

3. Sloshy
    OP

Member Sloshy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I fixed my issue! I just used Homebrew Sorter GUI and it worked perfectly :) now I have my games and homebrew in the order I want (with my DLC shoved to the bottom... good riddance).