TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I live in Brazil, lived in America for a long ass time, but last week I came back to visit for 10 days.. through my cousin, on Tuesday I met this girl. She liked me a lot, and I liked her too but didn't find out that she liked me until later that night, and on Wednesday they both skipped school just because I was going to come over to see this girl. Well, I tried kissing her, but it didn't go too well, but it was okay, and we still kept talking and everything, and stayed until 5 am talking on the phone / on msn (same time with the webcam on), then another day we stayed until 3am, but fast forward a bit, yesterday was the 9th day I was here, and I was really sad because I couldn't get to see her.. so we stayed until nearly 5am again talking on the phone about some things.. and I did say goodbye on the phone, but I don't know, I guess I just feel a bit upset because I wanted to be able to have more time with her, and now who knows when I'll see her again.. :/ I guess I don't know if I should be feeling sad (like I am), or what..

Oh, and I'm 15, and she's 16, if it matters any.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Any serious replies? And I will see her, just not for a while. >_>
But, well, I was texting her all morning, and meh, guess we'll just be friends.. maybe that's why I'm sad.. I don't see her as just another slut.. lol. She was a great friend while I was here.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ZeWarrior said:
Any serious replies? And I will see her, just not for a while. >_>
But, well, I was texting her all morning, and meh, guess we'll just be friends.. maybe that's why I'm sad.. I don't see her as just another slut.. lol. She was a great friend while I was here.
How do you know I wasn't serious?
smileipb2.png

But for real, long distance never really works. It's better to give it up now.

EDIT: Oh, she's 15. Yeah, it won't last no matter what.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
CrimzonEyed said:
Long distance relationships have a tendency to not work in the long run...
But if you wan't to give it a try, i would suggest you to Check Here.

Mhm... I want to try and come back to America in December to stay for a month or two ..
tongue.gif

QUOTEHow do you know I wasn't serious? *smiley*

But for real, long distance never really works. It's better to give it up now.

EDIT: Oh, she's 15. Yeah, it won't last no matter what.

I'm 15, she's 16, but yeah, both still young.
tongue.gif
Kinda got into the friend zone with her now anyway..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +1