Question Really quick question about Avatars

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Superthrust, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Superthrust
    OP

Superthrust Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2012
    United States
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    I have never modded a switch before. I did all my modding on my wii and vita, etc but have yet to try my switch.

I dont want to be banned so I will be buying a whole new switch and making a new account, etc to move my account over to, and just make a new account throwaway for my current fully hackable switch...

My question is, If i were to mod my switch now, and change my little avatar/profile picture to something like my stream logo or some anime picture, etc, will that get me banned? Just for a profile picture?? Like, if I just change my image then transfer the account/never do a single other modded thing with my main, "store" account?

I dont want to get banned cause I have quite a bit purchased digitally, etc is why, and thats why I wanna move this account to a new switch to prevent losing it and all my stuff i paid for.

I really hope i explained that right...I have a serious issue where I usually explain stuff too much or not well enough...Thanks ahead of time, anyone!

2. Unleanone999

Unleanone999 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2018
    Togo
    Yeah changing your avatar to something else other than the official ones will get you easily banned.

3. nantalos

nantalos Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2018
    Germany
    Doing any hacking can get you banned. Basically if you are doing ANYTHING that you shouldn't be able to do you are taking a risk if you connect that switch to Nintendo servers.

Changing your picture, pirated games, mods and cheating in online games are all confirmed to lead to bans.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted