Hacking Real Time Save, AR,etc. etc. for SCDS1

What do you think of the new v3.0 w/ RTS, etc.?

• Real Time Save? Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate the Real Time font...

• Meh it's ok

• Pretty nice

• Wow that's amazing! Go SC team :D

• SCDS1 is now teh best cartz EVERZ!!!111

• Wish this came out for other SC's :(

• Now all the n00bs r going to beat Contra 4 T.T

• $h!+ it's time to dump my old cart for the SCDS1

• What a pointless topic...

• Total voters

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As you've probably seen from countless other topics, the SC team has released v3.0 for SCDS1- both the SDHC compatible one and the non-SDHC one. It includes four great features- 1. Real Time Action Replay Codes, 2. Real Time Game Guide, 3. multiple save files for each game, and 4. Real Time Save!!
ohmy.gif

If you didn't already know, RTS allows you to save any game, anywhere, anytime. Pretty useful eh?
biggrin.gif

The SCDS1 is now the first cart to have real time save, which many think makes the SCDS1 the best slot-1 cart. What do you think?

lil-devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
those are awesome stuffs
i'd wouldn't say its the best one... but its close there, one of the best once =)
just couple of improvments

Better font and background colour *maybe let you edit*
Wii conectivty
new version of moonshell
have the admins actually active on the forums *not only the mods*
fix the batch of faulty v3 =/ *hear lota people being upset of the v3 cuz it keeps break down on them =/
and the conncection between the cart and the ds isn't the best either not sure which fault is it tho
Fix the supportive of SDHC *not sure if its the card problem of cart =P*
hear a lota games can't be played on SDHC and its slow =/

but over all its really good =)

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't mind the font. It's just that I can never fully read the cheat description if it's too long and that pisses me off.

RTS isn't that big of a feature to me seeing as how most DS games have easy save buttons that allow you to save pretty much anytime. This is convenient nonetheless.

Now to wait for upgraded cheat GUI and moonshell...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
those are awesome stuffs
i'd wouldn't say its the best one... but its close there, one of the best once =)

Wii conectivty
new version of moonshell
fix the batch of faulty v3 =/ *hear lota people being upset of the v3 cuz it keeps break down on them =/
and the conncection between the cart and the ds isn't the best either not sure which fault is it tho

all those actual problems you listed is just 'hate' for the SC, you just made the vast majority up ? apart from the font/cheat menu screen, that is bad in an annoying way, but it's still fully functional, just letting the txt scroll would be a good enough fix for me, cause it's annoying doing the cheat myself so the 'labels' don't run off the edge of the screen

1) wii connectivity.. only the pokemon game is affected, and also has anyone tried recently ? maybe 3.0 fixed it
2) moonshell, who cares just update the codecs, the newest interface is not that different ... you can always run the latest moonshell or whatever the hell you like anyway
3) connectivity between cart/ds = made up scare mongering
4) what the hell you talking about ? that was an m3-real problem =more scare mongering
5) "lot of games can't play on sdhc" =more scare mongering

if you don't like SC just say so.. oh you did, it is clear for all to see.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
whats wrong with the cheat menu exactly?

the fonts, though i agree are ugly in the cheat menu, are not the main problem for me.

the problem is the fonts are large and when they go over the edge of the screen the txt doesn't scroll, so anything with more than a few words for a label becomes unreadable.... which is really stupid considering how good the cheat engine is

i guess for the chinese this doesn't present a problem because afaik they can speak whole sentences with just a 1 or 2 symbols

i still wouldn't swap the 'cheat engine' for any others as, going in and out of the 'cheat menu' anytime you want, is awesome.... but why is it spoiled with such a stupid overlook (seemingly),

just scroll the txt!! sc team, at the very least. Abreviating every cheat menu item manaully is a pain in the arse

lil-devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
those are awesome stuffs

Wii conectivty
new version of moonshell

all those actual problems you listed is just 'hate' for the SC, you just made the vast majority up ? apart from the font/cheat menu screen, that is bad in an annoying way, but it's still fully functional, just letting the txt scroll would be a good enough fix for me, cause it's annoying doing the cheat myself so the 'labels' don't run off the edge of the screen

1) wii connectivity.. only the pokemon game is affected, and also has anyone tried recently ? maybe 3.0 fixed it
2) moonshell, who cares just update the codecs, the newest interface is not that different ... you can always run the latest moonshell or whatever the hell you like anyway
3) connectivity between cart/ds = made up scare mongering
4) what the hell you talking about ? that was an m3-real problem =more scare mongering
5) "lot of games can't play on sdhc" =more scare mongering

if you don't like SC just say so.. oh you did, it is clear for all to see.
ummm don't get me wrong =/
maybe i said it in the wrong way
i did say there could be some improvements and not things that have you fix any everything, i mean i love supercard they're great and theres no doubt about it

connectivity between cart+ds, actually i'v been having problems with that lately too but hey im not saying cuz of that sc sucks or anything infact.. i didn't even say its that that bad

and 4, theres people on the sc forum thats been saying that some SDHC memory card doesn't workvery well, but i never tried it so im not backing it up or anything so ya =/
sorry if i offtened anyone with that =/

mada

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RTS will help on Dementium. The regular save system on that game is retarded.

Most other games are pretty good about letting you save so I don't know if I'll use it much. But it is nice to have that kind of control if I need. Which is why I prefer Supercards.

RTS FTW!

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny my M3DS Real just arrived here the day bevore yesterday... anyway it's a great card and "you never can have everything" (hope the M3-Team pulls this off for their firmware too
happy.gif
)!!

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The real time font still sucks.

Tell me about it. It's so 1980
tongue.gif

4saken, I've seen you posting about how you hate the RT font in like 5 different topics
laugh.gif

Don't tell me you don't think it looks shit. It can only fit like 20 words on a page.
Well yeah I see your point. Still it's much better than not having RTS and other stuff, right?
wink.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. They really need to do something about the font in the real time cheat menu. The whole description of the cheat won't fit. But besides that, there's not much else you can complain about with this cart.

The only thing it's lacking now is Wii connectivity. I actually can't believe they haven't added this yet. Probably next release. But no biggie, I"ll just use my G6R to connect Geometry Wars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==