Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
NBAPwns13 said:
twiztidsinz said:
TwinRetro said:
RHS is fine despite what a certain member here will tell you (I expect him to arrive here shortly), so let me just get that out of the way now...

RHS once unknowingly sold fake Acekard 2s. RHS was accused of selling fake Acekard 2s, RHS then denied it, thinking they were being sold real ones from the real company. The "real" company was an offshoot of the original company that started making their own clone cards. RHS was informed of this and quickly changed their stancesaid they couldn't tell a difference and continued to sell them apparently til they were gone, and promptly refunded or replaced the card of anyone who claimed to have a fake card. End of story, and everyone lived happily ever after.

So there fake?

If it wasn't clear before, yes they sold fakes in the past, they no longer sell fakes now.

Think about this carefully.
1. I don't believe for a second, that china a retailer is so stupid to not know what is real and what is not.
2. once alerted, would one check into it if they really didn't know?
3. once the admitted it ..why sell it.

china companies... you get what you get, chinese companies are know the world over as the largest cloner country.

lightakejerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As we know,the R4,Acekard and other flashcards all are made in China,so I suggest you choose a BEST official reseller to purchase in order to save your money and get the genuine products.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jimdean said:
TwinRetro said:
NBAPwns13 said:
twiztidsinz said:
TwinRetro said:
RHS is fine despite what a certain member here will tell you (I expect him to arrive here shortly), so let me just get that out of the way now...

RHS once unknowingly sold fake Acekard 2s. RHS was accused of selling fake Acekard 2s, RHS then denied it, thinking they were being sold real ones from the real company. The "real" company was an offshoot of the original company that started making their own clone cards. RHS was informed of this and quickly changed their stancesaid they couldn't tell a difference and continued to sell them apparently til they were gone, and promptly refunded or replaced the card of anyone who claimed to have a fake card. End of story, and everyone lived happily ever after.

So there fake?

If it wasn't clear before, yes they sold fakes in the past, they no longer sell fakes now.

Think about this carefully.
1. I don't believe for a second, that china a retailer is so stupid to not know what is real and what is not.
2. once alerted, would one check into it if they really didn't know?
3. once the admitted it ..why sell it.

china companies... you get what you get, chinese companies are know the world over as the largest cloner country.
Flashcarts are all made in China (from what I understand). RHS is a reseller based in the USA. AK clones aren't obvious like some of the carts. So, they aren't totally responsible. I believe Twistidsinz is the user Twin Retro is talking about.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4x satisfied customer of RHS, and have something on the way from there right now, which'll be 5 times.

But what I don't get is the price of $30 claimed here ... the Acekard2i is listed on the site for $18, with free shipping too for USA. Is the extra $12 for shipping to Canada? Hardly their fault if that's the case.

BC1032kX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real Hot Stuff sells CLONES or fakes whichever you want to call it. I can only verify that their Acekard 2i flashcarts are fake but I'm sure the other ones are as well. However they do work but if you bought an Acekard 2i you will not be able to update the flashcart to work on newer systems. They do ship really fast and the cards I received work on my older DS lite but will not work on NDS XL or NDS 3D.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BC1032kX said:
Real Hot Stuff sells CLONES or fakes whichever you want to call it. I can only verify that their Acekard 2i flashcarts are fake but I'm sure the other ones are as well. However they do work but if you bought an Acekard 2i you will not be able to update the flashcart to work on newer systems. They do ship really fast and the cards I received work on my older DS lite but will not work on NDS XL or NDS 3D.
Are you from a concurrent shop ?
rolleyes.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
BC1032kX said:
Are you from a concurrent shop ?
rolleyes.gif

I was thinking the same thing

cynful09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS employee here...

I am not even sure if this thread really warrants a response. However, I can just reiterate that we do not sell clones, fakes, etc. The claims that we still sell fakes (Acekard specifically) is preposterous since one can check the code on the back of the current cartridges. If any customers still have clones from the debacle in 2010, you are welcome to contact us and get a replacement sent to you.

As far as the price is concerned, international orders were more expensive because we had only shipped them through FedEx International. Currently, we are offering free shipping (postal service) for all international orders.

I do believe this thread should be closed, since 1) the thread was started in April, 2) it seems to be attracting a wealth of false information. If anyone has any questions or issues, feel free to PM me, email [email protected], or open a support ticket: http://realhotstuff.com/ticket_create.php

lightakejerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rankings of tradeinthebox is 1,775,961 I checked used by alexa,it seems a new website or what I don't know! But why you guys prefer to buy in the low-ranking website not the high PV ones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: it's fucking bad