Real Hot Stuff Red Mcafee rating

Swaglax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry,not sure if this is the right place to post , but anyway I see the American site for Real Hot Stuff has A Red Mcafee rating . Does anyone know what happend? I was going to buy an EZ Flash 4 from this site but now I'm leary to even enter the site at all. Does anyone know of any other American shops that sell EZ Flash 4's ? Any help with this matter would be helpful . Thanks

LordWas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
None, Sorry
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard 2i from them recently, it came brand new in box. I was quite surprised.

I wouldn't worry about it, or if you're too scared to order from that site, then order from a different one.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an AK2i from their US site as it was the cheapest America-based site for them at the time. Received it quickly, no issues.
I do feel like something went wrong with these guys recently, but you'd have to check their ShopTemp reviews to be sure.

And for future reference, this would be a good place to make this type of thread.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
don't listen to those manipulated tools. It's probably the government getting through these antivirus companies to discourage going to those places.. (like that bullshit virus that's going to hit in the next hour)

got my First SuperCARD SD and then my R4 from there fast, cheap, and quick.

LordWas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
None, Sorry
XP
Country
United States
don't listen to those manipulated tools. It's probably the government getting through these antivirus companies to discourage going to those places.. (like that bullshit virus that's going to hit in the next hour)

Same here dude. They're definitely reliable.

Reactions: 1 person

nightbreed813

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They were hacked a few months ago the the site admin (supposedly) was on to tell people that the site was fine that they had the issue looked into. I have always ordered from them and never had a problem, so I ordered from them after the incident in good faith and can confirm that after 4 months nothing has happen to my account. They always have fast shipping and there products are as advertised. The rating is probably from a few months ago and hasn't been updated.

Swaglax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, which bugs me is how their Hong Kong site is okay but their American one is bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo