ReactPSN Question (about the aa account)

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by newyears1978, Jan 28, 2019.

1. newyears1978
    OP

newyears1978 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    United States
    This is a very newb question, I am using ReactPSN just fine but a little confused on some aspects.

Say I install Title A and it's RAP file, I create AA then run ReactPSN. The aa is changed to the ReactPSN and all works.

Now I know I cannot delete the ReactPSN user. However say now I want to install game B and it's RAP file. Do I need to keep Game A and it's Rap file on the USB drive when running React for the new game? Or can I delete the ones already installed and activated and just have the new game I am installing on the USB drive and ReactPSN will activate the next game B and Game A will continue to work.

Man - I hope that made sense.

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    I think it depends on whether you use the "hold L1" option (reinstall licenses) or don't hold anything (only adds them) while running ReActPSN

In any case, they are small and holding on onto them can't be problematic (especially since an euphemism for piracy is "backups", then make that word right!)

And you can use PSN Liberator to integrate the licenses into (most) packages so you won't need to use a separate activator!

3. newyears1978
    OP

newyears1978 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    United States
    Yeah no prob holding them all but I just don't want them all on the USB drive main folder as when I install new ones it gets messy finding the ones I DL. Thanks for the answer appreciate it.