(re)introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SchuchWun, Apr 19, 2011.

1. SchuchWun
    OP

SchuchWun GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2008
    Canada
    The Burbs
    Hi all its been a while since I've been here actively so I thought I'd reintroduce myself as I do lurk in the shadows from time to time.

My name is Drew, I'm 28 years old, live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, currently I am in my last year of college (my 3rd and most successful attempt) studying to be a computer engineering technologist. For the last decade I have mostly worked in private security as both a guard and a investigator, I've done just and seen just about everything you can in this field (random fact: I used to work at pacific mall when i was 18(my first security job)). 3 years ago I was laid off due to an injury and a disagreement with upper management, so I returned to school.

I own a wii (that I unsuccessfully tried to sell here so I could buy a new server) and a DSIXL that is MIA and a PS2 lol. I don't really play video games any more as I have been studying and trying to start a business.

If you have any questions what so ever about anything (except video games) feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to help. Suggested topics include but not limited to: law (Canadian only sorry), life, women, booze, drugs(good and bad mmmk), ADD/ADHD, networking, computers, linux, cyber bullying, internet scams, fraud.

kthxbye

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    How meany years in prison can I get for humping legs in public?

Okaybutreally, welcome. it'd be nice to have somebody that knows a bit about canadian copyright law.

3. Ikki

Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Jun 1, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    Hello, Drew. Nice to have you here.
    I'm a panda.

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ Melodramatic fool

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -threatens-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice