Hacking Re-download haxchi title possible?

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few accounts on a few Wii U systems (4 in total) that already purchased a DS VC title for CBHC. I just obtained another Wii U and I want to install CBHC.

If I remove the account from the older Wii U, can I then put it on the new Wii U and re-download the title? I'm scared to try because I don't want to screw up the CBHC installed on the current Wii U.

I don't care about buying the VC title again, I just don't want to make another Nintendo account!!

Engezerstorung

Trophies
XP
Country
France
first: if you remove the account for your "donor" WiiU then the ds vc title wont work on it anymore (so you will screw up the cbhc installed on it)
secondly: a nnid become linked to an account on nintendo server side, if you remove it from your console it doesnt unlink it, so if you try putting it on another console it will tell you that the nnid is already linked to another console. to transfer a nnid you either need to do a console transfer or call nintendo to ask them to manually unlink it "hello my wii U broke/got stolen, can you please unlink my nnid?"

but, well, dont do it if you want to keep cbhc on the current wiiu...

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few accounts on a few Wii U systems (4 in total) that already purchased a DS VC title for CBHC. I just obtained another Wii U and I want to install CBHC.

If I remove the account from the older Wii U, can I then put it on the new Wii U and re-download the title? I'm scared to try because I don't want to screw up the CBHC installed on the current Wii U.

I don't care about buying the VC title again, I just don't want to make another Nintendo account!!
If you remove the nnid that you used to get CBHC working you will brick it. Don't do that

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
first: if you remove the account for your "donor" WiiU then the ds vc title wont work on it anymore (so you will screw up the cbhc installed on it)
secondly: a nnid become linked to an account on nintendo server side, if you remove it from your console it doesnt unlink it, so if you try putting it on another console it will tell you that the nnid is already linked to another console. to transfer a nnid you either need to do a console transfer or call nintendo to ask them to manually unlink it "hello my wii U broke/got stolen, can you please unlink my nnid?"

but, well, dont do it if you want to keep cbhc on the current wiiu...

If you go down the 'stolen' route be careful as Nintendo may want a police report.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1