• Views 1,072,111
  • Replies 3,243
  • Likes 128

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or not.

I recently got a new SD card. I tried to move my emuMMC over, but it failed three times so I just made a new one. After copying over all of my files and creating the new emuMMC, none of my games are showing as installed on the emuMMC despite being installed on sysNAND. I don't remember how to get them to show up properly.

connectconnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or not.

I recently got a new SD card. I tried to move my emuMMC over, but it failed three times so I just made a new one. After copying over all of my files and creating the new emuMMC, none of my games are showing as installed on the emuMMC despite being installed on sysNAND. I don't remember how to get them to show up properly.

Run H2testw in your new SD Card and check if it is fake or not. It sounds you have an issue with your SD Card.

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run H2testw in your new SD Card and check if it is fake or not. It sounds you have an issue with your SD Card.

I went from a 256gb to a 512gb and have more data on the new one than the old could have on it. It's working fine so far. I ran a partial check on it the day I got it and manually filled it with files after that to test the actual capacity. I think it's ok. I remember this happening to me last time too, but I don't remember what I did afterwards.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question:
Since the fabulous new hekate version allows partitioning and even flashing from the Switch itself, did anyone achieve to have the following things on the same SD card?
  • emuMMC at the same sector that SX OS uses, so it can be used by both custom firmwares
  • Switchroot Android
  • L4T Ubuntu
And if yes, do all three of them and the sysNAND share the same FAT32 partition on the card? That would be amazing!

As seen on YouTube, the emuMMC partitioning feature seems to create the partition after the FAT32 partition which won't work with SX OS.
Also some ppl mention in the comments section, that Android throws some errors for missing files.
Any experience here?

moosefist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the new partition manager in hekate destructive? I had a dual boot emummc and android setup, but android is not booting since the update. I basically want to resize the emummc and android partitions, then also add l4t ubuntu. I do not want to loose my emummc data though. I could care less about loosing what is on the android partition.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the new partition manager in hekate destructive? I had a dual boot emummc and android setup, but android is not booting since the update. I basically want to resize the emummc and android partitions, then also add l4t ubuntu. I do not want to loose my emummc data though. I could care less about loosing what is on the android partition.
Using the partition manager results in a formatted sd card. There are tools to backup yout emuMMC though.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Firmware says 10.0.3 but doesnt mention atmosphere anymore. If the cfw is overwritten how can i REoverwrite it?
You have to send the payload (or chainload it with hekate) to get into CFW. Sounds like you booted stock.
Boot/chainload fusee-primary.bin

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question:
Since the fabulous new hekate version allows partitioning and even flashing from the Switch itself, did anyone achieve to have the following things on the same SD card?
  • emuMMC at the same sector that SX OS uses, so it can be used by both custom firmwares
  • Switchroot Android
  • L4T Ubuntu
And if yes, do all three of them and the sysNAND share the same FAT32 partition on the card? That would be amazing!

As seen on YouTube, the emuMMC partitioning feature seems to create the partition after the FAT32 partition which won't work with SX OS.
Also some ppl mention in the comments section, that Android throws some errors for missing files.
Any experience here?

Use this and your wet dreams come True.
Github: SwitchSdSetup

Reactions: lordelan

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to update hekate using the usb mount option? Is it safe?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk
Should be ok. I recently did it today when swapping out my old Kosmos package with an older Hekate with the newer DeepSea package. Hekate is loaded into RAM as far as I understand, then after USB mounting, swapping in the newer stuff and reloading, Hekate reported it was running the newest version.

Gaulem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me understand what's wrong? I get an error message that flashes on the screen for a split second and then crashes my switch. The microSD card does not seem to matter, and I'm using a fresh copy of ReiNX 3.0. Not using a microSD card gives "Failed to init SD card!" error and if I press the volume buttons it flashes the same error and crashes.
upload_2020-7-6_18-57-54-png.216369

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk