impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think the SX Pro dongle uses "Super Capacitors"
1639230087903.png

As far I know they need to be charged often and hold the charge less, but get charged by the Switch. https://gbatemp.net/review/xecuter-sx-os-dongle-update.816/

My RCM Loader was buy on 2018 and since then I really need to full charge before use only one time, hope the battery will stand on good condition for a while.

Reactions: jnl1

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just make the test.
  • Turn off my AutoRCM Switch
  • Connect my RCM Loader to my computer using a micro USB cable, Is detected like a complex device, with a HID and a USB Mass Storage.
  • Connect the RCM to the switch (the computer stop to seeing the complex device)
  • Press On button of Switch.
    • The withe LED on RCM keeps flashing.
  • Disconnect the cable from my computer, nothing change.
  • Remove the RCM from Switch, then it flash one time Blue (the actual payload configuration) but switch still powered off.
  • Replug the RCM on Switch, Hekate loads fine.

The same occurs if instead of connecting to my computer connect the RCM to a dumb USB charger (only +5V and GND NO DATA)

So the answers is: No, can't be used to inject while charging.

metalpsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
i said here last week that mine was about to die and today i think it officialy died on me when i needed it the most. it blinks blue and blue only, doesn't let me switch and doesn't seem to inject payload.
also i think it normally blinks 3 times but right now the fake blink is only 2 times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2