Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Image below doesn't represent the game in any way.
500x_rayman_dsi.jpg

Looks like Ubisoft is bringing more Rayman to the portable gaming arena, with a rating for Rayman for Nintendo's DSiWare recently levied by Germany's UnterhaltungssoftwareSelbstkontrolle ratings board. Man, that's a long word.

What else do we know about Rayman DSiWare? Nothing. But at least the listing indicates that Rayman, not those vile Rabbids, will be put back in a starring role.
Source.

Another reason for me to get a DSi
wink2.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually really cool,DSi Ware is the only way Nintendo gets my money,full games go on my Acekard,I know. I sound like a bitch but its true. XD

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
DSiWare? I don't know, that probably means it will either be really short or a port. Still, nice to see rayman return without the rabbids. I mean, I like them, but we've seen enough of them for a while. They might as well return to the moon.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until we get some screens for the game, you should take that image out, luke_c. It makes it look like it's a port of the original Rayman game, where we don't actually know what it is yet. Might confuse some people, almost did confuse me until i looked on GoNintendo.

I'd love a port of the original Rayman though. One of my favorite games from yesteryear and a lovely one too! There was a GBA port, but it didn't sound quite the same and whatnot. Decent, but had its cutbacks. Except, I don't have a DSi, so I'm screwed in this respect.

Oh and Ubi Soft, give us the REAL Rayman 4!!!

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh...Rayman... I prefer Spyro even though I played almost all the Rayman Games (fun at first, boring after a while)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat