Gaming Rayman 3DS Demo this week!

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/05/europe_gets_rayman_origins_3ds_demo_this_week

Come Thursday you'll be able to try out the portable port of the limbless hero's latest — and some would say greatest — adventure, ahead of the full game's release in a few weeks' time.

I loved the original Rayman but was never a fan of Rayman 3D, so this will give me the opportunity to find out if it plays like the first game. No word on a US release for the demo, but I'm sure it won't be far behind.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
McHaggis, I couldn't tell if you were talking about Rayman 2 or Rayman Origins for 3DS.

I tried the Rayman Origins demo on 360 and didn't care for it. I'll give it a chance on the 3DS though, this game seems well suited to handhelds.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
McHaggis, I couldn't tell if you were talking about Rayman 2 or Rayman Origins for 3DS.

I tried the Rayman Origins demo on 360 and didn't care for it. I'll give it a chance on the 3DS though, this game seems well suited to handhelds.
I'm talking about Origins, I completely forgot they released Rayman 2. Looking forward to trying Origins though, since you guys are so highly recommending it.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCK YES!

I really wanted to buy Origins on the 3DS. The game SCREAMS 3D! Plus, I played it on the Vita, 360 and PS3 (none of which I own sadly :C). The artstyle is so subtle and amazing. Its like a Rayman game that doesn't look like it should be bundled with Spyro and Crash.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
D

Deleted_171835

I'll be checking it out when the demo comes to NA (already played it on PC). It'll be interesting to see how they adapt the game to the small screen.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Damn it Nintendo + Ubisoft! Make the demo available everywhere!
You get Kingdom Hearts 3D, Hasn't been announced for Europe and I doubt it will be.

Sucks both ways. Why must they limit which regions get what? I can understand demos of games that don't get localized, but we all know games like KH3D and Rayman Origins will be available in multiple regions, so why not have their demos available as well to all those regions too?

Reactions: 1 person

SuperChutney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having now played each of the demo levels... yay? The music was pretty crap through my headphones (though that could easily be the fault of the headphones). Have they added more lums? Getting the gold medal for the first and third levels happened by accident, while it was a struggle to gwt many in the Wii version.

Ultimately, I'd like to test the multiplayer aspect.

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
Laggy. Bad sound quality. Low-res textures. The 3D is barely noticable. The screen is too dark and lacks bright colours.

That sums it up, in my opinion. Good thing I have it on my Vita.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse