OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
*Fixes monocle*
i've been telling you to fix that for years...you might want to invest in a set of those bionocles they make now, works for both eyes.
AerialX said:
I'm perfect, why ever would I need to retag my music?
i keep forgetting that you've forgotten more about this than i ever knew; which is, i guess, par for my course.
QUOTE(tueidj @ Jan 30 2011, 06:50 AM)
I sense a disturbance in the rawk... as if 171 rawkers were about to start swearing at their wiis...
pay heed, tempers, he's from the future, he gets the motd delivered early.

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beta expired?!!!

I got this message today when I tried to launch RawkSD.
Is there nothing to do except wait for the next release?
cry.gif

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine is doing the same thing since last night. Which sucks I'm getting a RB2 disc today. I was going to rip a few games with it. The IRC told me a new version will be out of people stop asking when it's out. Oh well gotta wait then

gaos74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys,

I am using v3.

I imported songs from GH3 but Rawksd says No part for all instruments.

I have no problem with other GH versions?

Do you know what I may be doing wrong?

spritefreak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themanuel said:
Beta expired?!!!

I got this message today when I tried to launch RawkSD.
Is there nothing to do except wait for the next release?
cry.gif

So I was thinking of downloading RawkSD3, however it sounds as if the beta expired....is this true??

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the beta expired? holy shit man these guys are never trustworthy. they just love to piss people off i'm glad i never jumped in the rawksd3 wagon.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
the beta expired? holy shit man these guys are never trustworthy. they just love to piss people off i'm glad i never jumped in the rawksd3 wagon.
Yeah, how shady and untrustworthy it is to have a limited beta period!!!!!! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!! /sarcasm

They make a wonderful product; why can't you get past your problem that they don't bend over to make their product work for piracy?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
if you dont count all the other betas, this is the first beta to expire.

talk about coming right out of left field.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nano351 said:
DJPlace said:
Yeah, how shady and untrustworthy it is to have a limited beta period!!!!!! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!! /sarcasm

They make a wonderful product; why can't you get past your problem that they don't bend over to make their product work for piracy?

me bend over?!? HA!! once a wii is hacked it should be hacked and free games for it!! that's why i hate devoplers who don't support piracy that's why they get caught more often then us that pirates!! look at the sony issue for example he's not pirateing he's just hacking and he get's caught i mean wth?!? has i said before hack equal's freedom instead of paying money. sure some games desever money. but not all the shitty ones (and i'm not calling rock band 2 shit) but rock band 3 is out you should of ethier A:gave up on this B:make it work for Rock Band 3 C:give up all hope of rawksd and make it die just like the shiity games of the past. and i'm glad i gave up on this a long time ago... but that's my rant. now i'm going play some wit's on my fce ultra GX peace out mo fo's!!

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every RawkSD 3 beta revision has expired after a month or so. This allows the devs to make sure that they're only getting bug reports from the latest version and also motivates them to push the next beta revision in a timely matter.

DJPlace, your ignorance and sense of entitlement is phenomenal. Hacking exists for far more reasons than to defeat copy protection. If you genuinely have given up on RawkSD, then stop leaving your brain droppings here.

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roll the date back on your Wii by about a month and turn off the console's internet connection. It still works.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To possibly simplify the stop-gap measure for the expired beta, does anyone know what IP RawkSD connects to to check on the internet? Then I can block it with my router and I don't have to deactivate the internet access all together.

Thanks in advance.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry...that won't work. My wii is only occasionally connected to the internet, and I have this same thing. -> it didn't connect to anything before expiring -> the check is made from within the program itself.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wever

Have you tried running RawkSD 3 on your non-internet connected Wii by just changing the date? On the flip-side, have you tried it after changing the date, but being connected to the internet?

Just changing the date would be much easier, and since I couldn't care less if my Wii thought it was the correct date, it would be a fine fix.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Then I'm not supporting Coke right now, as Africa is supporting russia with troops :creep: