Hacking RawkSD

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for Rawk3 to come out is almost better then waiting for my first born to arrive.
tongue.gif

Anyways. I just ordered a 2tb hard drive just for this.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Binxy said:
Waiting for Rawk3 to come out is almost better then waiting for my first born to arrive.
tongue.gif

Anyways. I just ordered a 2tb hard drive just for this.The enthusiasm is awesome, but songs don't take up quite that much space. With pretty much every import, a handful of DLC, and many many customs, I'm barely over 25GB; if I were to include the potential size of all DLC and an estimation of how many customs/FoF charts are floating around, I don't see anyone needing more than 50GB tops for their Rawk3 USB drive.

QUOTE(grrkodiak @ Aug 9 2010, 01:33 PM) is there a forwarder for Rawksd3
Not that I know of; qwertymodo made a self-contained channel included Rawk3b1, but it doesn't forward (and by now it's outdated).

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Binxy said:
tongue.gif

Anyways. I just ordered a 2tb hard drive just for this.The enthusiasm is awesome, but songs don't take up quite that much space. With pretty much every import, a handful of DLC, and many many customs, I'm barely over 25GB; if I were to include the potential size of all DLC and an estimation of how many customs/FoF charts are floating around, I don't see anyone needing more than 50GB tops for their Rawk3 USB drive.

QUOTE(grrkodiak @ Aug 9 2010, 01:33 PM) is there a forwarder for Rawksd3
Not that I know of; qwertymodo made a self-contained channel included Rawk3b1, but it doesn't forward (and by now it's outdated).

I know it will not take that much room. I have a 500 gig right now with a 30 gig Fat32 partition that I thought I messed up the other day. But, thanks to the help of the great members here I got it fixed.
I had already ordered the 2tb before I fixed the 500 gig. So I am going to sell it to a friend of mine that wants her wii hacked.
I know 2tb is overkill but for a 109 buck on newegg I couldn't say no. Now I know I will have enough room for everything....I hope.
tongue.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought the Wii had issues with 2 TB drives? Er, maybe that's something else.

But, as Szalkow said, it doesn't *really* take up that much room. Current on my drive is:

-GH2
-GH3
-GHA
-GHWT
-GHM (need to rerip)
-GHSH
-GHVH
-GH5
-RB1
-RBTP1
-GDRB
-LRB

According to Windows, that totals out at 15.7 GB. I also have about 20 customs on there, and I'm planning to regrab the free 20 and a few others I bought. In essence, there's no need to go overboard; a drive strictly for Rawk, or even Rawk and USB Loading, as I'm doing, needn't top 500 GB.

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
I thought the Wii had issues with 2 TB drives? Er, maybe that's something else.

But, as Szalkow said, it doesn't *really* take up that much room. Current on my drive is:

-GH2
-GH3
-GHA
-GHWT
-GHM (need to rerip)
-GHSH
-GHVH
-GH5
-RB1
-RBTP1
-GDRB
-LRB

According to Windows, that totals out at 15.7 GB. I also have about 20 customs on there, and I'm planning to regrab the free 20 and a few others I bought. In essence, there's no need to go overboard; a drive strictly for Rawk, or even Rawk and USB Loading, as I'm doing, needn't top 500 GB.

I guess I forgot to say that I'm going to use the 2tb on my computer and a 1.5 tb I already have on my computer for my wii.

Is the PC app going to be the same as Rawk2.02? If not what are the changes?
I know we can't get Rawk3 yet but is there anyway we can get the PC app so we can get things set up for when it comes out?

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still possible to rip the XBox 360 version of Guitar Hero 2 to RawkSD3 (or v2, for that matter)? If so, how is it done? None of the options seem to be working for me.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Binxy said:
I guess I forgot to say that I'm going to use the 2tb on my computer and a 1.5 tb I already have on my computer for my wii.

I know we can't get Rawk3 yet but is there anyway we can get the PC app so we can get things set up for when it comes out?

You're free to download and use the PC app, yes. It can be found on the front page of the wiki, which I linked earlier on this page.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Binxy said:
The PC app has been completely redone and uses an entirely different format; you will NEED the new version of the PC app to use Rawk v3 at all, as well as to import LRB/GDRB/GHVH or use the new RiiFS network streaming option.

The Wii beta app is filtered by Wii ID, but anyone is welcome to grab the beta package and try the PC app (there's nothing in place to block its use). You can go ahead and import your games again ahead of time, but remember that due to the new format and features you won't be able to actually do anything with the PC app aside from get ready for the public release.

bosslarge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Binxy said:
The PC app has been completely redone and uses an entirely different format; you will NEED the new version of the PC app to use Rawk v3 at all, as well as to import LRB/GDRB/GHVH or use the new RiiFS network streaming option.

The Wii beta app is filtered by Wii ID, but anyone is welcome to grab the beta package and try the PC app (there's nothing in place to block its use). You can go ahead and import your games again ahead of time, but remember that due to the new format and features you won't be able to actually do anything with the PC app aside from get ready for the public release.

Awesome work guys! Just a question and flame away if need be but LRB ripped in like a minute & GHWT is taking at least an hour or so....is something wrong with my GHWT copy??? Thanks

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bosslarge said:
Szalkow said:
Binxy said:

Awesome work guys! Just a question and flame away if need be but LRB ripped in like a minute & GHWT is taking at least an hour or so....is something wrong with my GHWT copy??? Thanks

Haha, no. LEGO Rock Band uses engine-native audio, while GHWT and other games like it need to be converted and transcoded. Completely normal.

wii55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've been reading about RAWK3.0 .... RAWK3.0 and RAWK2.02 can not run on the same Wii because IOS37 is different, correct?

I have alot of PS2 GH custom songs ripped from ARK files using 2.02. How is Rawk3.0 ripping PS2 GH custom discs?

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keep in mind this is a BETA and the people advising to use the pc app to rip your discs now in order to prepare for the final release are NOT developers, we may very well change the ripping format or at the very least change some of the metadata when the final is done.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I've been following this topic since probably more than 100 pages ago. I'm here now because in prep of RawkSD/USB 3.0 I went ahead and made myself a list er lists. I've gone ahead and figured out some stuff. I figured out which songs from the original non-full band GH games (1, 2, 80's, 3, Aerosmith) also appear in the later full band GH games (WT, Metallica, SH, 5, VH, Band Hero). I've figured out which songs from the non-full band GH games also appear in the rock band series of games. Lastly I figured out which songs from the full band GH games also appears in the rock band series of games.

Now what I am going to list is all of these songs I have found. Forgive me now if this knowledge is already known, otherwise, developers, feel free to add this info to the RawkSD main wiki and/or change/correct it.

Now for completeness sake I also know which songs from ALL of the GH games also are available as DLC for the rock band series of games but since the developers will not support pirated DLC I will refrain from listing of all of these songs as most people will not be interested.

Here are the lists:
================
ALL SONGS FROM THE NON-FULL BAND GH GAMES THAT ALSO APPEAR IN THE FULL BAND GH GAMES

*Example*

Name of game (The game the songs below come from that you should import them from)
------------------
Name of song - (name of the non-full band game the song comes from so you know not to import this song from that game)
*End Example*
=================

Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii)
-------------------------
Ace of Spades - Guitar Hero (PS2)
One - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
----------------------------------
Back in the Saddle - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Wii)
Bark at the Moon - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Barracuda - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Beast and the Harlot - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Caught in a Mosh - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Cherry Pie - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Cowboys from Hell - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Cult of Personality - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Electric Eye - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Free Bird - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Freya - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Godzilla - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Heart-Shaped Box - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Hey You - Guitar Hero (PS2)
I Love Rock 'n Roll - Guitar Hero (PS2)
I Wanna Rock - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Killer Queen - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Killing in the Name - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Lay Down - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Miss Murder - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Monkey Wrench - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Mother - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
No One Knows - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Nothin' but a Good Time - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Play With Me - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Psychobilly Freakout - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Raining Blood - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Rock and Roll All Nite - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Shout at the Devil - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Smoke on the Water - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Stellar - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Stop! - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Take It Off - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Take Me Out - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Them Bones - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Through the Fire and Flames - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Thunder Kiss '65 - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
The Trooper - Guitar Hero II (360)
Unsung - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Woman - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
YYZ - Guitar Hero II (PS2)

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
----------------------
Lonely Is the Night - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's

Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)
---------------------------------
You Really Got Me - Guitar Hero II (PS2)

================================
ALL SONGS FROM THE NON-FULL BAND GH GAMES THAT ALSO APPEAR IN THE ROCK BAND SERIES OF GAMES

Rock Band (Wii)
-------------------
Ballroom Blitz - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Cherub Rock - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Mississippi Queen - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Paranoid - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Reptilia - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Sabotage - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Train Kept A-Rollin' - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Wii)
When You Were Young - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

Rock Band 2 (Wii) *NOTE FOR THE UNAWARE: YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY IMPORT THESE SONGS
tongue.gif

--------------------
We Got the Beat - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)

Rock Band: Track Pack Volume 1 (Wii)
-----------------------------------------
Synchronicity II - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)

Rock Band: Track Pack Volume 2 (Wii)
------------------------------------------
You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Guitar Hero (PS2)

Rock Band: Classic Rock Track Pack (Wii)
----------------------------------------------
Holiday in Cambodia - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

Rock Band: Metal Track Pack (Wii)
------------------------------------
Bulls on Parade - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Closer - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

Lego Rock Band (Wii)
----------------------
Ruby Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

======================================
ALL OF THE SONGS FROM THE FULL BAND GH GAMES THAT ALSO APPEAR IN THE ROCK BAND SERIES OF GAMES

*NOTE: You may ask why this list? Well for one you won't end up with the same song twice, plus going with the rock band version of the same song would devoid an unnecessary (if it is even done) 5 cymbal drums (because GH drum sets have 5 cymbals for their games) conversion to a 4 cymbal drums (because Rock Band drum sets have 4 cymbals for their games). Also understand even if you have one of the GH drum sets, the game is not self-aware of this fact. If you import a song from say GH 5 it would probably during import, convert the 5 cymbals to 4, then when you try to play the song in the game it would do a magical 4 cymbals conversion to 5. Correct me if I am wrong, but this doesn't change the list.

Rock Band (Wii)
---------------
Enter Sandman - Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii)
Dirty Little Secret - Band Hero (Wii)
Monsoon - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

tongue.gif

-------------------
American Woman - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Bad Reputation - Band Hero (Wii)
Battery - Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii)
Carry On Wayward Son - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
Everlong - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Eye of the Tiger - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Feel the Pain - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Float On - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Go Your Own Way - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Hungry Like the Wolf - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Lazy Eye - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Livin' on a Prayer - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Master Exploder - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)
Mountain Song - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
One Way or Another - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Our Truth - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Painkiller - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)
Ramblin' Man - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Round and Round - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
The Middle - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Today - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
White Wedding (Part 1) - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)

More Than a Feeling - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
The Kill - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

-------------------------------------------
Message in a Bottle - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
Rio - Band Hero (Wii)

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
Love Spreads - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
The Joker - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

-------------------------------------
Laid to Rest - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)

Lego Rock Band (Wii)
-----------------------
A-Punk - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Kung Fu Fighting - Band Hero (Wii)
Let's Dance - Band Hero (Wii)
Naïve - Band Hero (Wii)
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Song 2 - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Walking on Sunshine - Band Hero (Wii)
You Give Love a Bad Name - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)

Well that's all the lists I care to post at this time. Again developers feel free to use and/or correct this list as you see fit. Forgive me if this post seemed long, but I do think some people will take stock in it and if you do, please thank me.

So for now, enjoy this post until the new RawkSD comes out.

EDIT - For the developers I have a prettier and more colorful excel spreadsheet that lays out all this info if any of you would like a copy.

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
Keep in mind this is a BETA and the people advising to use the pc app to rip your discs now in order to prepare for the final release are NOT developers, we may very well change the ripping format or at the very least change some of the metadata when the final is done.

Well in that case I will wait. Maybe just download it to take look at it.

Is there any current game for Rock Band or Guitar hero that Rawk 3 doesn't support. Besides RB3 and GH; GOR

pinkhyori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SFenton said:
GHWT/GHM/SH/VH- Orange pad translates to RB blue pad.
GH5/BH- Orange pad translates to RB green pad.

All importable RB games retain the same drum setup. A complete import list can be found at the wiki.

this issue currently exists in Rawk2.

is there a way to manually or run a script to convert the GHWT/GHM/SH/VH orange pads to blue? reason being, i'm so used to hitting the green for crash cymbals now, and always just seem to 'miss it' when it appears as blue.

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaFees said:
Hello all, I've been following this topic since probably more than 100 pages ago. I'm here now because in prep of RawkSD/USB 3.0 I went ahead and made myself a list er lists. I've gone ahead and figured out some stuff. I figured out which songs from the original non-full band GH games (1, 2, 80's, 3, Aerosmith) also appear in the later full band GH games (WT, Metallica, SH, 5, VH, Band Hero). I've figured out which songs from the non-full band GH games also appear in the rock band series of games. Lastly I figured out which songs from the full band GH games also appears in the rock band series of games.

Now what I am going to list is all of these songs I have found. Forgive me now if this knowledge is already known, otherwise, developers, feel free to add this info to the RawkSD main wiki and/or change/correct it.

Now for completeness sake I also know which songs from ALL of the GH games also are available as DLC for the rock band series of games but since the developers will not support pirated DLC I will refrain from listing of all of these songs as most people will not be interested.

Here are the lists:

================
ALL SONGS FROM THE NON-FULL BAND GH GAMES THAT ALSO APPEAR IN THE FULL BAND GH GAMES

*Example*

Name of game (The game the songs below come from that you should import them from)
------------------
Name of song - (name of the non-full band game the song comes from so you know not to import this song from that game)
*End Example*
=================

Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii)
-------------------------
Ace of Spades - Guitar Hero (PS2)
One - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
----------------------------------
Back in the Saddle - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Wii)
Bark at the Moon - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Barracuda - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Beast and the Harlot - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Caught in a Mosh - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Cherry Pie - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Cowboys from Hell - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Cult of Personality - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Electric Eye - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Free Bird - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Freya - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Godzilla - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Heart-Shaped Box - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Hey You - Guitar Hero (PS2)
I Love Rock 'n Roll - Guitar Hero (PS2)
I Wanna Rock - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Killer Queen - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Killing in the Name - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Lay Down - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Miss Murder - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Monkey Wrench - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Mother - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
No One Knows - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Nothin' but a Good Time - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Play With Me - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Psychobilly Freakout - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Raining Blood - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Rock and Roll All Nite - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Shout at the Devil - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Smoke on the Water - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Stellar - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Stop! - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Take It Off - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Take Me Out - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Them Bones - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
Through the Fire and Flames - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Thunder Kiss '65 - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
The Trooper - Guitar Hero II (360)
Unsung - Guitar Hero (PS2)
Woman - Guitar Hero II (PS2)
YYZ - Guitar Hero II (PS2)

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
----------------------
Lonely Is the Night - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's

Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)
---------------------------------
You Really Got Me - Guitar Hero II (PS2)

ALL SONGS FROM THE NON-FULL BAND GH GAMES THAT ALSO APPEAR IN THE ROCK BAND SERIES OF GAMES

Rock Band (Wii)
-------------------
Ballroom Blitz - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)
Cherub Rock - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Mississippi Queen - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Paranoid - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Reptilia - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Sabotage - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Train Kept A-Rollin' - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Wii)
When You Were Young - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

tongue.gif

--------------------
We Got the Beat - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)

-----------------------------------------
Synchronicity II - Guitar Hero Encore: Rock The 80's (PS2)

You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Guitar Hero (PS2)

Holiday in Cambodia - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

------------------------------------
Bulls on Parade - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)
Closer - Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

Lego Rock Band (Wii)
----------------------
Ruby Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock (Wii)

ALL OF THE SONGS FROM THE FULL BAND GH GAMES THAT ALSO APPEAR IN THE ROCK BAND SERIES OF GAMES

*NOTE: You may ask why this list? Well for one you won't end up with the same song twice, plus going with the rock band version of the same song would devoid an unnecessary (if it is even done) 5 cymbal drums (because GH drum sets have 5 cymbals for their games) conversion to a 4 cymbal drums (because Rock Band drum sets have 4 cymbals for their games). Also understand even if you have one of the GH drum sets, the game is not self-aware of this fact. If you import a song from say GH 5 it would probably during import, convert the 5 cymbals to 4, then when you try to play the song in the game it would do a magical 4 cymbals conversion to 5. Correct me if I am wrong, but this doesn't change the list.

Rock Band (Wii)
---------------
Enter Sandman - Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii)
Seven - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Dirty Little Secret - Band Hero (Wii)
Monsoon - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

tongue.gif

-------------------
American Woman - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Bad Reputation - Band Hero (Wii)
Battery - Guitar Hero: Metallica (Wii)
Carry On Wayward Son - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
Everlong - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Eye of the Tiger - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Feel the Pain - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Float On - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Go Your Own Way - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Hungry Like the Wolf - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Lazy Eye - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Livin' on a Prayer - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Master Exploder - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)
Mountain Song - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
One Way or Another - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Our Truth - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Painkiller - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)
Ramblin' Man - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Round and Round - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
The Middle - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Today - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
White Wedding (Part 1) - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Wii)

More Than a Feeling - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
The Kill - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

-------------------------------------------
Message in a Bottle - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
Rio - Band Hero (Wii)

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)
Love Spreads - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
The Joker - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)

-------------------------------------
Laid to Rest - Guitar Hero Smash Hits (Wii)

Lego Rock Band (Wii)
-----------------------
A-Punk - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Kung Fu Fighting - Band Hero (Wii)
Let's Dance - Band Hero (Wii)
Naïve - Band Hero (Wii)
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) - Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii)
Song 2 - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Walking on Sunshine - Band Hero (Wii)
You Give Love a Bad Name - Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)

Well that's all the lists I care to post at this time. Again developers feel free to use and/or correct this list as you see fit. Forgive me if this post seemed long, but I do think some people will take stock in it and if you do, please thank me.

So for now, enjoy this post until the new RawkSD comes out.

EDIT - For the developers I have a prettier and more colorful excel spreadsheet that lays out all this info if any of you would like a copy.
Wow! Nice work.
Not to sound like a party but I would of seen more of a reason for this with the last installment of Rawksd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0