Hacking RawkSD customs working on ULoader

PanchoPonceN

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having exactly the same issues as zimmy28:

- It doesn't matter if I modify the rawksd.conf file, it always creates a cRBA folder, and the files inside always have cRBA.
- I modify the files myself using an hex editor (one by one) or using Replace Pioneer.
- DLC Packer/Unpacker always reads 0 bytes from my bin files when they are plenty of MB of size. This issue happens even if I don't replace anything on them and just take them right from what RawkSD 3 generated.

Did you find a solution, zimmy28? Or anyone else?

ashexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PanchoPonceN said:
I'm having exactly the same issues as zimmy28:

- It doesn't matter if I modify the rawksd.conf file, it always creates a cRBA folder, and the files inside always have cRBA.
- I modify the files myself using an hex editor (one by one) or using Replace Pioneer.
- DLC Packer/Unpacker always reads 0 bytes from my bin files when they are plenty of MB of size. This issue happens even if I don't replace anything on them and just take them right from what RawkSD 3 generated.

Did you find a solution, zimmy28? Or anyone else?

This is getting old. Obviously the rawksd creators have done something to the latest beta to stop this 'workaround'. Fortunately the so called DLC unpacker ain't the ONLY tool that can be used to unpack .bin files. Search around noobies. Granberro even said in his 1st post that he doesn't use parranoyed's unpacker.
moogle.gif

zimmy28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got a workaround for any of the issues I had. I gave up and am waiting for something else to come along now. I will deal with only having regular DLC instead of RawkSD ripped songs. If I had the knowledge, I'd try building it myself to make this work. Oh well! I still have faith in RawkSD 3 though. Hopefully it comes out soon enough! Also, @ashexx, thanks for nothing and simply making insults. Glad to see the Internet still has trolls like you!

Thebest923

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 questions

1: is the header for the dlc unpacked content supposed to look like this CODEC:\Documents and Settings\Parent\My Documents\Downloads\rawksd\apps\dlc.....!EXITCODE=00000000......!G:=G:\.....;...ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.C...APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Parent\Application Data...#...ASL.LOG=Destination=

or this

CODEsZXE_v1_20090528_00.0905281553..................anon@AUDIOBUILD.WIBN...
..........................R.a.w.k.S.D. .D.L.C

i think the second one is right

and 2: is the app file with the song the 9 megabit one be cut down to 192 KB thank you so mad

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is a little old but a google search brought me to it.
Is there still any way to still have your RawkSD customs through uLoader?
I will try and find a solution but I figured I would ask first.
Its been a couple years since I played Rock Band and when I decide to play it again, I find out my laser is dead cause Rock Band was the only thing I used my disc drive for lol.

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use this method to put the cRBA rawksd DLC in the nand on a regular unused DLC directory so RB3 thinks it is regular DLC? Thanks!

Muis

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4