Rate the song from the poster before you

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - I can see why it's an excellent tune but it really doesn't do anything for me. More film soundtrack music than something I'd choose to play on the stereo etc.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
5/5 CCR... Ahhh, good ol' Rock N' Roll.

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Most people have heard this before, some like it some hate it, some think it's highly overrated. I love Zeppelin and this concert makes me feel like they are gods, especially Jimmy Page.

It's live in Madison Square Garden, New York during their 1973 tour.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
0/5- Painfully obvious autotune applied to a song with a barely comprehensible set of lyrics (if that is the same artist I think it is then it was better than the last offering I heard) all placed over a bad NES soundtrack. Know that I wish you you no sleep this evening for giving me cause to listen to that today (I practice strict adherence to the "rate the song from the person before you" idea).

The Creepshow - "The Garden"

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4/5 A favourite of the DJs in all the 50th birthday parties I find myself at it seems. There are very few songs that result in everyone around being covered in more beer.

I think I might have already done this but I am good with that- the "no repeat 9 to 5" radio station (not my choice) around here plays the song the opening was sampled from (Dusty Springfield- Son of a Preacher Man) every day at just after 5pm (just in time for the ride home) and it gets me every time.

Cypress Hill : Hits From The Bong

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/5.. Ehh, I really don't have a thing for rap/hip hop, sorry..
mellow.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
2/5 Boring, I just don't like it.

The Who - The Dirty Jobs A Who classic from the awesome Rock opera album Quadrophenia. The Who has always been more rock-ish than one of their main rivals of the 60's, the Beatles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @ZeroT21,