Rant

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RiderLeangle said:
beermemory.jpg

They make it sound as if it's a bad thing.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oy you inconsiderate b-stards I sincerely hope no one in your famly gets alzheimer's. Maybe having one of your relatives misremember you as one of their long dead relatives, and talk to you about stuff that is none of your buisiness or worse hit the really bad stages where they can't even remember how to do the basic stuff and NEED to be looked after 24/7, will teach you a lesson about speaking out of place.

And to you drinkers out there if you are drinking so much that you can't remember what happened then you were drinking way to much and need help for whatever was bugging you....

You try wiping you grandfathers keister while he fights you cause he's a 75 year old baby.

Or even better dela with you mom and dad needing that...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rastsan said:
Oy you inconsiderate b-stards I sincerely hope no one in your famly gets alzheimer's. Maybe having one of your relatives misremember you as one of their long dead relatives, and talk to you about stuff that is none of your buisiness or worse hit the really bad stages where they can't even remember how to do the basic stuff and NEED to be looked after 24/7, will teach you a lesson about speaking out of place.

And to you drinkers out there if you are drinking so much that you can't remember what happened then you were drinking way to much and need help for whatever was bugging you....

You try wiping you grandfathers keister while he fights you cause he's a 75 year old baby.

Or even better dela with you mom and dad needing that...

lol, hi there. I like your post. It's funneh. In fact, I think its teh funniez.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol