Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
[BR said:
ArmageddoN[BR]]
And I'd like to punch you...seriously...if you guys don't want to teach or help a person that's your problem...I'll try for my own...I won't... how did you say??oh, DONT EVEN THINK in do some translation or get in the "TEAM" of the ragnarok ds translation...if you don't want to help that's your problem and is also your problem if you want to wait the others finish ALL the translation for playing...and if you don't do it and if you translate for your own...know that you're selfish because you know that are a lot of people here wantingo to play and they didn't undearstand how to translate how you did...so if a person says what I said and you don't want to help...don't answer the person...because you didn't help the person and you also let the person (in the case me) angry...=D well...if no one will teach or help maybe I'll wait if I can not translate it...for some people what I said is bolshit and for another people maybe I'm with the reason...but I don't care about it...thanks for nothing...
dry.gif

Atacks me and I atack you =D The best attack is the defense

I think you didn't quite understand sarcasm... however, I don't think it's right to call someone who's working for us (as in, doesn't get paid to do a job which isn't easy, just for us) selfish.

You should reconsider your accusations since nobody here is being forced to work for free, so they aren't "selfish" if they don't release it. Don't expect anything, just be happy if they do.

[BR]ArmageddoN[B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man it's very simple...if you want to me and others people to wait and wouldn't help or answer don't say anything...i understood that the "team" will just help when its over...what i'm asking is for the people who isn't in the team and would like the help who is wanting to play with just a little of translate to help!of course just will help who want and know how to translate at least the menu...and if nobody will help...ok, i wait -.-" damn confusion for nothing is just let who want to help to help who doesnt do not answer to not create confusion...is very simple...

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
[BR said:
ArmageddoN[BR]]

The meaning is :

The best defense is attack
lecture.gif

And guys you should reconsider doing stupid post, The reason for this topic was the translation proyect of Ragnarok online Ds but seriously guys If you like the game, You like the translation, Nobody cares (if you are going to say things like that use the release post), And that isnt for flaming anyone, Its just that lot of your post are useless, Besides you are messing with the order of the topic, and most important you are bugging Noitora and all those who are translating, So shut up
smileipb2.png

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Uzumakijl said:
[BR said:
ArmageddoN[BR]]

The meaning is :

The best defense is attack
lecture.gif

And guys you should reconsider doing stupid post, The reason for this topic was the translation proyect of Ragnarok online Ds but seriously guys If you like the game, You like the translation, Nobody cares (if you are going to say things like that use the release post), And that isnt for flaming anyone, Its just that lot of your post are useless, Besides you are messing with the order of the topic, and most important you are bugging Noitora and all those who are translating, So shut up
smileipb2.png
I don't really mind. They're not getting anywhere again.

Bodi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Noitora, please don't abandon this translation. I was a big fan of your FE DS translation, and I know a lot of people would like to see this game translated.

To all BRs:
Parem de começar essas guerras de flames!!!!!! E depois ainda perguntam porque os estrangeiros não gostam de brasileiros.

Bodi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, ragnarok is extremely famous in Brazil.

I apologize for the behaviour of most brazilians in this thread, and I'd like to state that not ALL brazilians are like that.

@Noitora
Once you finish translating, can I use your files as a model to start a translation to Portuguese? Better ask for permission first.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Bodi said:
Yes, ragnarok is extremely famous in Brazil.

I apologize for the behaviour of most brazilians in this thread, and I'd like to state that not ALL brazilians are like that.

@Noitora
Once you finish translating, can I use your files as a model to start a translation to Portuguese? Better ask for permission first.
Do whatever you want, I'm not a translator hence it's not my work.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Who cares about a Portuguese translation, seriously, god damn BR's.

Noitora is not translating, how hard is that to understand. Most menus/items are already translated anyway, which was the whole point of the Ragnarok translation so...

Bodi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anubis said:

Noitora is not translating, how hard is that to understand. Most menus/items are already translated anyway, which was the whole point of the Ragnarok translation so...
lol
That's why I don't play any games that many brazilians play.

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Noitora! If your not translating...
Then what are you doing? Are you keeping this thread as clean as possible?
Or are you Putting the translation in the rom? Or maybe both?
Either way, nice work on the spreadsheet!

darksun45230

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darksun45230.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Anubis said:

I had to laugh at the link. I don't know what BR means though.

I see the progress made on the patch. Wow. It's excellent. I don't know what's better, the speed of the translation, or the fact that there may be a patch just a few days after the game comes out. Anyways, keep up the good work. Merry Chirstmas!
yaynds.gif

Yamakawa Bros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
darksun45230 said:
Anubis said:

I had to laugh at the link. I don't know what BR means though.

I see the progress made on the patch. Wow. It's excellent. I don't know what's better, the speed of the translation, or the fact that there may be a patch just a few days after the game comes out. Anyways, keep up the good work. Merry Chirstmas!
yaynds.gif
BR is a abreviation of brazilian. A clear example is albatross18: try go to a psquare and see what happens
blink.gif

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
yikkyon said:
Hey Noitora! If your not translating...
Then what are you doing? Are you keeping this thread as clean as possible?
Or are you Putting the translation in the rom? Or maybe both?
Either way, nice work on the spreadsheet!
I'm doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpKupfQEKE