Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The bottom picture is a screenshot of PC version plus a fake skill bar
The top picture is a fake skill bar, 2 rows of random images of items, random character head sprites, random font, and a random map.

Whoever created the image diserves to be fired.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well i was the beta tester of RO in my country (i stop the moment it goes to live..well i'm not paying....)

anyway, i hope it will come out as online...PvP or Co-Ops...much perfer Co-Ops.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@test: RO has private servers, they're free

There is no such thing as a pay to play DS game, that's just stupid and it would fail to sell.

You have the wrong idea about this game. This isn't massively multiplayer, that would BLOW UP your DS. It's like Maple Story DS. Single player story with Wi-Fi capabilities.

NetixRiqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"welcome to Punk'dTown population: us" riight? "mmorpg"ing is impossible for a device such as the NDS its possible for it to be a rpg game with lame-ass multiplayer features (which is not massive! no sir its not..) it was proven on gamespot by some guy showing screenshots (screenphots to be exact and it could be the homebrew thingy) but im too damn lazy to gif a link i just spent my action points on gettin an ice tea. peace. nah im kiddin wage war on the non-enlightened ones!

AZN Shun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyone here acutally ragnarok vets? like alpha and beta? ^^;;

Yeah, here a ragnarok vet...
I was at the beginning, when swordsmen were the only class with actuall working skills.

Ragnarok Online on DS would be a dream, i wouldnt mind seeing it happen.
But still doubting the fact it will be launched.

hydrolisk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how this would work though, this would be kind of cramped. If it really is like RO, DS would be a perfect choice for this game though.

Has anyone here played Ragnarok Battle Offline? I would sure love to see that as a DS instead, with Wi fi capabilities.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know how this would work though, this would be kind of cramped. If it really is like RO, DS would be a perfect choice for this game though.

Has anyone here played Ragnarok Battle Offline? I would sure love to see that as a DS instead, with Wi fi capabilities.

RBO rocks!
smile.gif
I love the weird art style in it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu