Gaming Radiant Historia

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
justin05 said:
Sorta lost. Im on the dead end both after joining Rosch's Squad and staying under Heiss. I love
the game, its very refreshing. Somebody point out, what im doing wrong. I'd like to advance to
the story.

First, you have to do Heiss, untill you're stuck. Then you should do Rosch.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
machomuu said:
kamikazi321 said:
Anyone get this to work on No$gba emulator?
Try No$Zoomer (with the GBA intro whatever it's called) or DeSmuME.

yeah no$zoomer plus start with gba Bios and ex 4 option.

Coconut said:
QUOTE(justin05 @ Feb 24 2011, 09:36 AM)
Sorta lost. Im on the dead end both after joining Rosch's Squad and staying under Heiss. I love
the game, its very refreshing. Somebody point out, what im doing wrong. I'd like to advance to
the story.

stuck here too. but i've done both heis and rosch. there's a possible middle route in the first time travel point. how do i get there? in rosch i'm on the alma mines and with heiss i'm on the under the bridge part.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Coconut said:
justin05 said:
the story.

Re-read, please?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
justin05 said:
Coconut said:
justin05 said:
the story.

Re-read, please?

is where you are same as mine? i figured out after i went to the mine where something must be blown up, it's dead end. but when i replayed the part where i was supposed to meet the informant and choose to wait, he came. i think you just have to go back and forth in both timelines. rewriting history over and over again.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just went back and fort. But now I'm stuck in the Sand Castle and with those horned beast thingies.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
game01 said:
justin05 said:
Coconut said:
justin05 said:
the story.

Re-read, please?

is where you are same as mine? i figured out after i went to the mine where something must be blown up, it's dead end. but when i replayed the part where i was supposed to meet the informant and choose to wait, he came. i think you just have to go back and forth in both timelines. rewriting history over and over again.

Yeah, figured it out myself too. Revisiting timelines is a must in this game.

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
taggart6 said:
I do have to ask, what makes this release a "scene" release while the Iron Chefz release is not.

Both roms are the same ....they repacked it and put a number on it ....which is fine....except they got troll blood in their veins= problem

Nono, I get that. I'm asking why your release, which was first, wasn't posted on gbatemp. Was it because you didn't supply a nfo or a number or what?

I guess I'm asking who decides whats a scene release and what isn't. I mean I figure there isn't some giant round table where the lords of DS cart dumping argue over their digital fiefdoms for "First release" supremacy. If I'm wrong and there is, I seriously need in on that. i can even supply my own armor and chair if need be.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
taggart6 said:
trev1 said:
taggart6 said:
I do have to ask, what makes this release a "scene" release while the Iron Chefz release is not.

Both roms are the same ....they repacked it and put a number on it ....which is fine....except they got troll blood in their veins= problem

Nono, I get that. I'm asking why your release, which was first, wasn't posted on gbatemp. Was it because you didn't supply a nfo or a number or what?

I guess I'm asking who decides whats a scene release and what isn't. I mean I figure there isn't some giant round table where the lords of DS cart dumping argue over their digital fiefdoms for "First release" supremacy. If I'm wrong and there is, I seriously need in on that. i can even supply my own armor and chair if need be.
we butthurt his ego i guess but i dont think ive ever seen an original Lamefuck Dump

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if I'm feeling this game. I wasn't even gonna crack it open until I was done with DQVI, but I succumbed to the hype. The dialogue is, so far, better than I thought it would be, but the art style and antique sprite animation is kinda turning me off. I know that might sound shallow, but presentation in an RPG goes a long way with me.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Don't know if I'm feeling this game. I wasn't even gonna crack it open until I was done with DQVI, but I succumbed to the hype. The dialogue is, so far, better than I thought it would be, but the art style and antique sprite animation is kinda turning me off. I know that might sound shallow, but presentation in an RPG goes a long way with me.
gameplay + battle mechanics trump graphics any day. besides this has a more old school feel to it. my only complaint is that you cant turn the footstep sounds effects off.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
taggart6 said:
trev1 said:
taggart6 said:

Lol funny man..but seriously as far as Nfos and the extreme rules of the scene go.. I really don't know..and i can respect them so if anyone wants to point me in that direction ut would be must appreciated ..but lamefuck is a ass..ppl seem to think he was giving a extreme message of "concern" but come on now.. Being a dick is not the way to go about it and no sites were ever mentioned here and nothing out the usual..just a guy dumping his game....in the end I was real pissed when I first read it but Im not gonna hold a grudge.. I work to much and have a family to support.. So troll and forum wars get a 2 percent on my life concern list....thanks for all who back me though...peace

Edit...the armor and chair thing crack me up tagg...too funny

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
trev for a few laugh check the latest dump from our friend lamefuck

Yeah....SHOCKER!....We new that was coming..i love when they whine about a few missing header bytes...then release the same exact rom....sucker ass punk

zavlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this clear to run without any patches on akaio? Any weird AP that breaks gameplay in the middle i should know about?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
zavlin said:
is this clear to run without any patches on akaio? Any weird AP that breaks gameplay in the middle i should know about?

Should work fine with AKAIO 1.8.5 w/ AAP on.

This game is pretty phenominal. I don't know if I'll be able to hold out for the whole game though. 8 hours later, I'm not at even 50 of 236 for the events.

zavlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm yeah i dont know if i have time for a super epic game right now.....
It sounds great though, time travel is the best.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
It does get a little annoying having to go through what is some pretty massive text portions multiple times, but you can just hold X and speed through the speech bubbles as fast as they appear.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
It does get a little annoying having to go through what is some pretty massive text portions multiple times, but you can just hold X and speed through the speech bubbles as fast as they appear.
or press start to skip the w hole thing entirely

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
1234turtles said:
Nathan Drake said:
or press start to skip the w hole thing entirely

Oh hey, that would have been nice to know awhile ago. THANK YOU GAME. Or my attention span. Both could be to blame here.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just got to the first path and have to pick whose squad to roll with....and i must say dumping this game was worth every troll talking shit to me...simply phenominal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....