OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
So uh, I made a post a real long time ago about how I felt about various races and such. It was ever so mildly self-contradictory, but no one really called me out on it. I guess I wrote it because I was feeling like I should do something EDGY and just awesome for making a fucking huge thread. Thread was eventually gargantuan.

Anyways, this is just an unannounced follow-up on how my views have changed.

So uh, you white people out there. There are many of you. And I don't mean you overly nationalist Eastern-Europeans (or maybe even everyone in/from Europe), but I mean the North Americans. The ones who were born and raised here. Even you silly Canadians, who sometimes feel they can exclude themselves from statistics because it technically says AMERICA and not CANADA. Too bad for you the distinction between the two isn't very clear, other than geographical location. Originally, I envied you. With little to no work in this fine urban city, you manage to rise to the top. I don't mean you do nothing to get where you are... It's just harder for the rest of us. You wouldn't know, whitie. Anyways, I always wanted to be like you. So I started hanging out with you.

And now I hate you.

You are possibly the worst people I have ever met. Disrespectful to your parents, you're so wasteful, and you think that you're never at fault for anything. It sounds like I'm describing one person, but this is what I've found from being "friends" with over twenty white people over the course of two years. I don't know, maybe these teens will grow up to be something useful in a few years, but for now, they're just ridiculous little shits I want to stop hearts out of.

I want to fuck them.

That's right you average North American. With the exception of the few really ugly ones (which aren't as common for me because I have strange expectations compared to many). I want to fuck many white people at this very moment. Unfortunately for me, that isn't going to happen because so very many of you are looking for long-term relationships, even in high school. And sorry, despite the rumours, I dislike sluts.

Haha, self-contradiction. I don't want someone looking for a long-term relationship, but I don't really want to bang a whore either. OH WAIT DOES THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

Getting off topic, so I'll move on.

Natives. I've been relatively okay with you. Until I actually met you. I used to think I was very open-minded, but it turns out, I'm not. I haven't committed any hate crimes yet, but I detest your religion. I'm sorry, that's not entirely true. Your religion is fine I guess, so long as you practice it in the privacy of your own home without having to drag me into it.

Okay, this isn't exactly a fair argument.

I rent a room in house. The house is owned by a middle aged white woman who is going through some kind of midlife crisis shit and she has turned to religion. The Native religion. Well, either that or she's actually got the belief that she's signed a contract with THE CREATOR or some shit. Honestly, it's not so much the fact that she believes in this. From an outside point of view, the belief that I worship a man who resurrected himself is kind of generic and stupid. But what she practices infuriates me.

It's already bad that when I come home from school I see different people every week lying on the couch. It's already bad that she asks me if she can "perform a healing on me" despite that I always turn her down. It's already bad that she thinks everything is the will of whatever God she believes in (I'm not really a 'fate' kind of person). But she has to do really stupid things, like, well, filling the entire house with smoke from burning sage. Including the room I sleep in. I don't ever want to come home to try to fall asleep in a room full of shitty smelling sage smoke. BUT IT FUCKING HAPPENS. You don't see me soaking all your shit in Holy Water (even if I do pray the rosary every now and then). What's horrible is that this stupid herb doesn't even get you high, at all. She does it for the sake of enlightening herself. Remind me to buy some scented candles.

Asians. After not living with you for almost a year, I miss you. I still hate you for being the nationalist pricks you are, but you know, you're just so much nicer to me. That's probably because I am in fact, Asian. Whatever, so long as we're not playing Soccer/Football, I'm happy. We can just play video games with each other all day. It helps that I'm also willing to fuck many if not most of you.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will find that video. Anyways that's a lot to read,so i did not read it except the rape part,so imma guess it was good stuff that wont cause people to hate you. =P

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
What you don't seem to understand is that people are different depending on where they come from.
Alot of white canadians are maybe -.- while white people people who live somewhere in europe are maybe
smile.gif

It's the same thing with all people every race, depends on where you grow up and who your parents are. Your basing everything on what you know from ONE country and one group of people. Think about that, everyones society is different. Most white people YOU know are like that so you think all white people are like that. I'm white and I'm not like that, I respect all cultures and do my best to respect my parents. This probably isn't going to change your mind but I hope you get what I mean.

djfrantic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, after reading the first paragraph I immediately thought "This guy is asian".

Then I got to the end of your post then I was like "I knew it!"

Don't ask me how I got to that conclusion. Personally, I don't hang out with many White people, but your description seems like the stereotypical white kid with an xbox 360 to me.

Edit: Oh and I also agree with david. (except I'm asian)

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can confirm, being around asains is a generally more nicer/fun experience.

I used to view myself as having a pretty much all white/british personality since I grew up here in the UK and only had white friends until uni.
I used to hate hanging around with asian kids which I think is a phase all asian kids who grow up in a white country go through.

Anyway, since I came to uni I've only been hanging around with fellow korean kids and I feel so much more at home. I'm not even as fluent in korean as english, I can't always say what I want to, but still it's so much more refreshing to be with koreans.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
david432111 said:
What you don't seem to understand is that people are different depending on where they come from.
Alot of white canadians are maybe -.- while white people people who live somewhere in europe are maybe
smile.gif

It's the same thing with all people every race, depends on where you grow up and who your parents are. Your basing everything on what you know from ONE country and one group of people. Think about that, everyones society is different. Most white people YOU know are like that so you think all white people are like that. I'm white and I'm not like that, I respect all cultures and do my best to respect my parents. This probably isn't going to change your mind but I hope you get what I mean.
THIS IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE. SHIT. I NEVER TOOK THIS POSSIBILITY INTO ACCOUNT.

djfrantic said:
Don't ask me how I got to that conclusion. Personally, I don't hang out with many White people, but your description seems like the stereotypical white kid with an xbox 360 to me.
Not even remotely true, the white kids I've been with include hardcore gamer nerds, anime loving weeaboos, high school leadership kids, and snobby *IONLYDRINKCOFFEEATSTARBUCKS* kids. They all act the same way at home.

QUOTE(moozxy @ Dec 29 2009, 06:39 AM)
I used to view myself as having a pretty much all white/british personality since I grew up here in the UK and only had white friends until uni.
I used to hate hanging around with asian kids which I think is a phase all asian kids who grow up in a white country go through.
It can't be true, none of my other asian friends went through it...

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
TumbleDryLow said:
Guild McCommunist said:
>Implying I'm writing about how I hate racists and racism in the world
lol you should read

I'm talking about society as in the rich kids who sit at Starbucks drinking coffee off their parent's cash and texting away, not about how society is racist.
:|

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still can't get over the fact that us asians are stereotypically depicted with yellow skin, shrunk eyes and are generally geeks, while half of the american population would actually go insane after seeing an...pardon the language...OMG KAWAII JAPANESE LULZ DESU NEEEEEE! even if the person was Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Taiwanese or whatever. And I guess it's really something of ours, but we can really tell the difference.

Guild McCommunist said:
I'm talking about society as in the rich kids who sit at Starbucks drinking coffee off their parent's cash and texting away, not about how society is racist.
And not realizing that they spent too much on a sachet of instant coffee claimed to be home-ground and brewed by the owners.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Mei-o said:
I still can't get over the fact that us asians are stereotypically depicted with yellow skin, shrunk eyes and are generally geeks, while half of the american population would actually go insane after seeing an...pardon the language...OMG KAWAII JAPANESE LULZ DESU NEEEEEE! even if the person was Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Taiwanese or whatever. And I guess it's really something of ours, but we can really tell the difference.
Half is a bit much. >__>
The general response I get is OMG ARE YOU LIEK CHINESE?
The only Asian mixups I ever have involve people outside of Korea/Japan/China.
Even Philippians I sometimes mistake for Latinos.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TumbleDryLow said:
moozxy said:
It can't be true, none of my other asian friends went through it...

Oh... maybe it's a brit-asian thing then..

nozebleed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go shoot up a school, thats what gooks do when they get angry right?

Sorry, but I'm disinterested in your stupidity

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TumbleDryLow said:
Mei-o said:
Half is a bit much. >__>
The general response I get is OMG ARE YOU LIEK CHINESE?
The only Asian mixups I ever have involve people outside of Korea/Japan/China.
Even Philippians I sometimes mistake for Latinos.
That too. And it's 'Filipinos', not Philippians, although I have to admit, that sounds pretty cool. As for our race...eh, we're kind of diverse, really, walk outside and you'll see someone who looks Latino, someone who looks Vietnamese(mostly some old people), someone who looks Chinese(we have a lot of Chinese mixed families), someone who looks Spanish(DURR HURR HURR, 300-YEAR-COLONY), someone who looks Japanese but with tanned skin, someone who looks African, someone who looks like an Arab and someone who looks like, well...I dunno, mixed. You might even see an Indian loan shark on a motorcycle, we have a lot of em. No offense to Indians, I think you're pretty awesome, especially with math and chemistry.

I'm now really hating the fact that 'Filipina' is almost synonymous with domestic helper or maid.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude. it's "Filipinos"

lolz. Im coming to Canada this April/May,
can't wait to hang out with you guys.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
TumbleDryLow said:
jan777 said:
Dude. it's "Filipinos"

lolz. Im coming to Canada this April/May,
can't wait to hang out with you guys.
...hang out with who?

dunno. maybe some asians too.and a few canadians.

lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol