Not open for further replies.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There are morons and spoilt brats everywhere. Race has nothing to do with it at all. The whole first post is full of prejudice and assumptions about others. So the OP knows a few ~white people~, 20 out of how many millions are on the North American continent isn't much to base off of.

I personally don't look at the colour of a person's skin, or their ethnic background and then assume that if X and his/her friends are idiots, then all [insert race, or colour] are.

From reading your post you sound like a person full of hatred, or pent up anger. You should try and deal with that, maybe your views on the world will change over time. Then again I could just be naive.
wink.gif

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Edhel said:
From reading your post you sound like a person full of hatred, or pent up anger. You should try and deal with that, maybe your views on the world will change over time.
I hate a lot of things, but I generally let it out as it comes. See: IRC.

If anything, it's frustration from not having friends.
Oh God, I wish I had friends ;_;

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was a very interesting read, and I'm glad that some people have the balls to say that and all truthfully. I know some white bitches that do this, except stay anonymous and blame the crap on others. I'm Pakistani, which probably doesn't count for Asians, but I'm proud of it. Sure, some people dislike me (my school is racist, trust me), but I still have my friends. Thanks for the insight!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This is more sensationalistic bullshit. I don't care to read about your racism and how you want to fuck this and that. You're doing this to get looked at, and breaking rules in the process.

Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated and will most likely be removed by staff.

If this was a sincere gesture towards understanding other races or religions, I'd consider leaving it open, but it's not, so I won't.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the...