Hacking R4YSauto

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
to be honest I never tried other options other that option 3 which i am still on, which hasn't given me a problem till date, however if my memory serves correct option one is using the YSMenu as a firmware replacement, hence you should then remove the R4 firmware and only put into your sd card the files that are created in the zip file(R4_custom_English.zip).. Hope it helps otherwise you could follow the steps given in this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182565...

SCRIBB

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help?

i have reformatted my ds card and reinstalled the r4 nernel version 122.

i have used r4ysauto and added this to my card as option 3 so i can still use the r4 kernel.

i reinstalled pokemon platinum and my SAV file that i had backed up. when i start the game i get as far as selecting the saved game but then the screen goes white and goes back to the screen where you press start?

is there a conflict in the cheats data?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since this thread is unstickied, how about stickifying a2h's YSMenu builder.

A lot of people are using his program now which is based on R4YSAuto but works with newer versions of YSMenu and uses more up-to-date files and has a nice looking GUI of course.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well i suppose u could ask one of the mods or admins of the forum about that also if u look at it using this with the newer versions of YSMenu still works.. Sadly Yasu hasn't updated since his last release..

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omegaultima said:
Is the lastest YSMenu still the one that came out on March?
It's not THE one that came out in March as two versions came out in March. It's the second one that came out in March i.e. YSMenu0903270000.

omegaultima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know where I can get that?
I checked Yasu's page and I can only find a link to the first version that came out in March.

EDIT: Nevermind found it.

ju_wahouu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening everyone
I've a problem (srry for mistakes im french
wtf.gif
)
I run r4.bat and it says to me : " an error has occured when extracting the necessary files "
Can u help me plizzzz ?
cry.gif

Thx a lot

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
have you downloaded the necessary files before running the r4.bat files??? which files have you downloaded. If you can provide this information it will be easier to tell what may be causing the error..

Cougar_II

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

I emailed Yasu and ask him if he can prepare us a new YMenu using DSTT Kernel V1.17a12

Seems some people have YSM09.12.05 (for 12/05/2009 release) made from YSMenu0903270000 and Unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a12.

But no idea how to make this firmware.

I only know how to use R4Yauto v0.0.2 here with the YSMenu0903270000.zip

If someone know what files to replace in the YMENU0903270000.zip from the DSTT Kernel V1.17a12 let us know please...

warior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cougar_II said:
Hello everyone,

I emailed Yasu and ask him if he can prepare us a new YMenu using DSTT Kernel V1.17a12

Seems some people have YSM09.12.05 (for 12/05/2009 release) made from YSMenu0903270000 and Unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a12.

But no idea how to make this firmware.

I only know how to use R4Yauto v0.0.2 here with the YSMenu0903270000.zip

If someone know what files to replace in the YMENU0903270000.zip from the DSTT Kernel V1.17a12 let us know please...

there is unofficial version of r4ysauto for dstt 1.17a07 and it can be easily changed to work with dstt 1.17a12, at least i made my YMenu DSTT V1.17a12 this way.

can post it here if anyone needs it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu