A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
linkenski said:
Sorry
tongue.gif
I wasn't paying attention to the discussion.
I just thought it was a program to change YSmenu to _DS_Menu.dat
i fully understand now. Pretty awesome, cuz all cheats for MPH works!

Thou art forgiven, my son.
wink.gif

tpepsiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
very sorry if i sound out of turn.

but would be nice if you could edit the batch file so it just looks for ysmenu.zip with no numbers after it.

i edited files i downloaded to do this.

find it more easy this way. (well for me it is anyway)
smile.gif

now when a new ysmenu comes out all i do is rename to "ysmenu.zip" and the batch files find it.
smile.gif

edit:
verry sorry forgot to say. (thanks alot for all your work)
smile.gif

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ncaissie said:
I have the R4 III and this does not work for me. I still get the Loading... screen.
Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Why don't you try to manually install YSMenu using the guide in the other sticky topic in this forum?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

hydrocilator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ThatShane said:
kcender said:
ThatShane said:
Using an R4 Ultra (r4 clone) with YSMenu0810211800.zip the firmware loads but when I try to play any game I gett the error message: Error Unsupported DLDI Name. Any help?

Thanks

ThatShane, I have the same card. I read somewhere that the R4 Ultra is a mix between an R4 and the Acekard so I tried following the Acekard Instructions using YSMenu0902071630.zip (don't forget to rename the file to YSMenu0810211800.zip before running the bat file) So far, it's worked for me.

Thanks man i'll try using the acekard instructions now, thanks for the reply
smile.gif

EDIT: Worked, thanks
biggrin.gif

I'm using R4 deluxe that was working on R4 ultra firmware, so I tried using the acekard instructions. When I access the AKMENU4.NDS the games get stuck wit loading on the bottom screen, can anyone please help.
Using the acekard instructions I simply added the YSMENU and the akmenu4ds files to the original firmware?
I've been trawling the forum for ages

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hydrocilator said:
ThatShane said:
kcender said:
ThatShane said:
Using an R4 Ultra (r4 clone) with YSMenu0810211800.zip the firmware loads but when I try to play any game I gett the error message: Error Unsupported DLDI Name. Any help?

Thanks

ThatShane, I have the same card. I read somewhere that the R4 Ultra is a mix between an R4 and the Acekard so I tried following the Acekard Instructions using YSMenu0902071630.zip (don't forget to rename the file to YSMenu0810211800.zip before running the bat file) So far, it's worked for me.

Thanks man i'll try using the acekard instructions now, thanks for the reply
smile.gif

EDIT: Worked, thanks
biggrin.gif

I'm using R4 deluxe that was working on R4 ultra firmware, so I tried using the acekard instructions. When I access the AKMENU4.NDS the games get stuck wit loading on the bottom screen, can anyone please help.
Using the acekard instructions I simply added the YSMENU and the akmenu4ds files to the original firmware?
I've been trawling the forum for ages
ysmenu for acekard only loads homebrew

Raheelp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those having having trouble try installing it as options 3/4.

I have R4 Deluxe and got stuck at the loading screen. I reverted back to my original 1.08 or something and threw the .nds in there and it works like a charm.

My rom folder goes in TTMenu?

canx13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
how do you update i downloaded the files do i just put them on my sd card or somfin' and does YSmenu also stops ROMs from freezing som1 sayd it would but i sometimes have the same problem thanks

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't read japanese, can't you just give a direct download link instead of annoying our patience with this bullsh*t -.-

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's also a newer unofficial version of R4YSAuto.

You can find the topic here.

You just need to update the infolib.dat and cheatfile, but hey you need to do that with everything since new games come out and developers probably don't have the time to keep there programs updated with the gamereleases.

TotalNEW-B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, cheats arent working on my R4DS PRO - even after using R4cce to delete 700 of the 800 Massive Cheat Comp. cheats - so far on my usercheat.dat I only have 73 games and its still not working - l

ots of ppl told me to go YSmenu - thus, my big question - is YSMENU A FOOLPROOF way to get cheats to work on my R4????????

BTW - Im not sure wat kernel or ver. im using on my R4DS PRO - all I know is it works on my DSi =/

rugia007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
Not sure if this was solved somewhere in this thread/forum, but I did a basic search and couldn't find the answer.
After also getting the r4patch.dat NO_BOOT_LOADER error, I've gone to various japanese blogs and forums and found a fix.
Make sure TTMENU and Y4Menu.nds are in your ROOT folder.
I.e. let's say your SD card is your E drive on your computer
your E drive should contain:
/Games
/_moonshl_
YSMenu.nds
/TTMenu
etc...
Do not put anything in between
i.e. do not have E:/Iwanttobeapokemonmaster/TTMenu
Worked for me. Hope this helps

TotalNEW-B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I put a topic up in another discussion bored, but I dun usually get much replys - so I thought I'd bring it to the experts. I got the YSmenu working finally, after some time, and whenever I try to open a game it says "Unsuccessful DLDI Name" - any1 got a fix?

I dunno if its the latest version or not tbh, Yasu's hompage and stuff are kinda confusing, due to the yknaw, japanese =/ - and I did rename my YS prior - the sumthin sumthin 211800 according to a guide on Youtube. the guide got YSmenu working.... but not the games =/, ha.

stick4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
someone i set my ys as firmware i didnt delete anything only put the stuff in my r4 map (only replaced the r4menu.dat (the one in the ys menu folder) so it gets stuck at the load screen do i have to delete something? to use it as firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: