Hacking R4iTT

Arimao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In video tests and forums I saw RST 2014 cart isn't supporting 7.0.0 but in the updated site is says it does? What do I do? (BTW I have a RST NEW one but it worked perfectly in 6.3.0)

God Damnit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered so that I could reply to your post.

I fell for the bait: r4itt.net claimed to be compatible with the latest version. It is, quite blatantly, a lie. I own the "2014" purple rts card and upgrading my 3ds to 7.0.0-13 immediately caused the card to stop working and throw the dreaded error.

I ignored the wisdom of people who said it didn't work as the "official" site said it does. It does not. Avoid.

EDIT: Aaaand, now they have the latest 7.0 firmware on their site..... I bit too soon. Looks like r4itt purple 2014 is good to go.

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a RTS NEW not the 2014 model but can I update as well? And thanks BTW.

Download this firmware patch: http://www.r4isdhc.in/download_silver_new2013/index.html

And use this kernel:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk8sl1t2ef4917o/r4isdhc1.70.rar

Your r4itt purple NEW card will work i tested this on a freshly updated 3ds 7.0.0-13 U system using same card you have ( not new 2014).

You can try using the same kernel you have but it might give you blank screens and other issues, the kernel i posted above works fine without any problems that i have seen so far

God Damnit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of R4itt, how do you get the supposed built-in slot 2 GBA emulation to work? I tried just about everything one could think of.

I tried renaming the .gba extension to .gba.nds and that didn't work
I tried simply running them as-is in all three built-in programs, but they simply did not appear in the directory structure.
I tried moving files around, creating folders, etc... but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the built-in emulation to work.

Am I missing something? The card clearly advertises that it has slot 2 support built-in. I have the r4itt purple 2014. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Speaking of R4itt, how do you get the supposed built-in slot 2 GBA emulation to work? I tried just about everything one could think of.

I tried renaming the .gba extension to .gba.nds and that didn't work
I tried simply running them as-is in all three built-in programs, but they simply did not appear in the directory structure.
I tried moving files around, creating folders, etc... but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the built-in emulation to work.

Am I missing something? The card clearly advertises that it has slot 2 support built-in. I have the r4itt purple 2014. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You need an emulator.

Arimao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did it. It works fine with normal kernel at opening but I get white screens at games and when I updated with the kernel you provided after "Loading..." I just get a white screen. How do I solve this?

kenis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Download this firmware patch: http://www.r4isdhc.in/download_silver_new2013/index.html

And use this kernel:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk8sl1t2ef4917o/r4isdhc1.70.rar

Your r4itt purple NEW card will work i tested this on a freshly updated 3ds 7.0.0-13 U system using same card you have ( not new 2014).

You can try using the same kernel you have but it might give you blank screens and other issues, the kernel i posted above works fine without any problems that i have seen so far

This kernel only runs on SDHC? I tried on a sd 2GBs and not work.

*I could not use this firmware, had already used the r4itt firmware.

bufon319

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the purple r4itt the one that says 2014, and I can't get it to work. I've tried formatting, other kernels, changing the micro sd but everytime happens the same the game starts and I can play for about 4-5 minutes before it freezes completely. Can anybody help me with this? Or do I have the change the r4 card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: