R4iSDHC Dual Core 2014 edition problem...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by IchirokuSC2, Jun 12, 2014.

1. IchirokuSC2
    OP

IchirokuSC2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2014
    Netherlands
    Zaandam
    Hey guys,

so I bought this R4 card from i2buy.nl. This is the one I bought: http://www.r4isdhc.com/2014-r4isdhc-dual-core/
    I used my own SD card. It says it is a MicroSD HC card, 16GB. The site says it can support up to 32GB. I can get into the menu's. I can see all 7 games I've got loaded on them. They all don't work. When I press start on a selected game, it gives me this exact error:
    errcode=81, errcode=83
    SD card fragment error! Backup SD card then perform full format with panasonic SD Formatter.

I tried reformatting it using Panasonic SD Formatter. I tried quick format no volume thingy, I tried full overwrite and with the volume thingy. I even tried formatting it through the Disk manager from windows (to FAT32). I always get the same error.

I have no clue what to do anymore, is there anything im missing? my micro SD says MicroSD HC a little 4 in a circle, 16GB C16G CHINA 1247PW1614P.

Yours Faithfully,
    IchirokuSC2.

Edit: I posted this on the DS flashcarts forum, but I feel like this should be here as this is a 3DS card that I'm having problems with.

2. ShocWave

ShocWave Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2007
    Canada
    Probably not compatible with that brand of SD card, or your SD card is defective. Try another one.

3. IchirokuSC2
    OP

IchirokuSC2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2014
    Netherlands
    Zaandam
    I tried a 2GB non HC card, if I buy a new SD card, do you think it will work? I'm on a tight budget this month so buying a new SD card is pretty hard for me (I got like ... maybe 10/20 euro this month left till the 23rd).

Is there anything I can do to my SD card that might be able to fix it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice