Hacking R4isdhc 2019 MENUdo problem

gregorytg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone, here I installed ys menu 7.06 on r4i gold pro 2019 site r4isdhc, because here I am looking for the way to install MENUdo on my map for the moment I installed it oddly
I put ys menu on my card I put the file menuDo ttds above and put in the folder TTMENU / YSMENU.INI an auto boot a MENUdo.nds the problem is that when I start a game it works well but the game changes my YSmenu.ini file to autoboot on the game in question the only way back to MENUdo is to make l + r + a + b + x + y + up + down + left + right but the problem in itself is that I have a ds i and of course but button l + r works half
can you help me that the file ysmenu.ini does not change the auto boot a MENUdo.nds thanks
for info I am under fedora 30 kde and I already try to put the YSmenu.ini folder TTMENU read only but each time the card r4 takes over the right on the file can you help me please

Grégory

excuse me if there is a misspelling but I use google translation because I speak only French but do not hesitate to answer me in English because I know, here is the best forum and blog for linker thank you to you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D