R4i-SDHC March 19, 2010 Update

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Azoth2090, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Azoth2090
    OP

Azoth2090 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2010
    United States
    the computer room
    www.r4i-sdhc.com Yes they updated for this month, no telling if ANYTHING was fixed, but it's a worth a shot, eh?

PS. I posted it in this section cause this card is a TTDS clone.

EDIT: ASR gets ERRCODE=-6 and SCC's remains the same. HeartGold/SoulSilver (U) causes a constant freeze [23 events; blackscreen] and the Pal-Pad Blackscreening is fixed HG/SS (J)

2. Giratina3

Giratina3 Official Lilac of GBATemp

Jul 15, 2008
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    They didnt fix pokemon just to let all of you know

3. corr0126

corr0126 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    wrong section also right on the site they tell you what they fixed it seems like certain fixs work on other games not sure

4. bennyroger

bennyroger GBAtemp Regular

Feb 17, 2010
    Norway
    Well software update works on this R4i DSTT clone but fakecheck must be removed in order to get it work on other cards....

5. Dter ic

Dter ic ~

Feb 19, 2009
    read again [​IMG]

6. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    i have this r4i card and sonic racing works now, so they must have added something to their extinfo.dat (map.bin) file.

7. laxman0220

laxman0220 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    This is one those r4 cards that shouldn't be trashed. First, I thought these guys were copying Ashley's work, but Ashley left and these guys are still updating they're card

8. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    because somewhere in the world..(china and japan)
    they are still people updating infolib and savlib [​IMG]
    however, none of those people could actually update the extinfo (refer to making fixes and not copying)

9. ukd4v1d

ukd4v1d Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2010
    Is it not possilbe to extract the info from the map.bin file? I have looked through the other files GAMEINFO.dat and savlib.dat and neither VOSV or VOSE are present (sonic classic collection) as everyone seems to have VOSE but my version is VOSV.

I don't get the error 4 I get two white screens

I have added VOSV 1CCDAAEA into infolib and extinfo but for obvious reason get no further lol. I have tried a few older sonic games data in the infolib file to see if they help but no. The trouble is I have no idea what the data is in their to decifer what i could try.

I have searched loads of places on the net regarding the sonic games but cannot seem to locate any info on what fix is required.

10. ForteGospel

ForteGospel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2008
    United States
    they havent fixed sonis classic collection... only sonic and sega all star racing