Hacking R4i SDHC 3DS Problem...... help asap...

bigman 2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I have a r4isdhc 3ds which i updated with a dsi but little bro turned it off half way throught the update. Now it wont work all. The 3dsxl or dsi wont reconise it at all. i think it migh be damaged but dont wont to hve to go and buy another one if this one can be fixed. I hope that someone can help me please.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
In order to fix it, you'll need a DS or DS Lite, and another flash cart. You'll start up the update program on the other flash cart, then take the other cart out, put the broken cart in, and tell it to apply the update.

Again, you will need an original DS or DS Lite. The DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL will not allow you to swap carts.

Reactions: 1 person

bigman 2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks mate. I havetried that but update wont run again on other r4 card because it is all ready upto date. looks like i will have to bite the bullet and buy a new one. unless you have any more suggestions.....

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In order to fix it, you'll need a DS or DS Lite, and another flash cart. You'll start up the update program on the other flash cart, then take the other cart out, put the broken cart in, and tell it to apply the update.

Again, you will need an original DS or DS Lite. The DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL will not allow you to swap carts.

Sorry to bring this topic back from the dead, but my friend has a flashcard these and am having the same problem.

While the card was updating, I turned it off unintentionally. Still have how recover it ?
I have a DS Lite and an R4 original, where do I download the update to try to recover it?

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Put the update file on the original R4, and start the update program, then take the R4 out and put the broken cart in, wait a few seconds, then tell it to run the update.

which update file ? I found no update file on flashcard site (r4i-sdhc.com). You can pass me the link?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Put the update file on the original R4, and start the update program, then take the R4 out and put the broken cart in, wait a few seconds, then tell it to run the update.

which update file ? I found no update file on flashcard site (r4i-sdhc.com). You can pass me the link?
If it's not on the official site then it likely doesn't exist.

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded a file update (fwupv20a.nds) and when I ran it with the R4 Original (old one) said that the file update the old version was not compatible. Any idea? D:

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Tried the DSTTFlashwriter, but he won't accept the microchip of this card....

Ahhh i hate R4, with all my forces :hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs